UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Slow file transfer  (Read 3113 times)

D34NOR

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Slow file transfer
« on: January 23, 2020, 10:59:53 PM »
I have recently purchased a zidoo Z10 and I seem to have really slow file transfer on openWrt via windows 10. I transferred a file the day I received it and was getting 100mb transfer rate and today I tried to move some more files over and I can only receive 10mb. Does anyone have any ideas?

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: Slow file transfer
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 02:30:36 PM »
I think this was dealt with by email last week. Solution was to reformat your HDDs. Exactly why that solved the problem is unclear but HDDs for Zidoo should be formatted as GPT partition table (MBR will also work but GPT preferred) and NTFS or EXT filesystem.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP