∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FUTEKO.COM - MEDIA PLAYER SPECIALISTS SINCE 2010   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
R_volution PlayerOne 8K
Professional 8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD and R_video easy library management.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Wrapper Stopped In Kodi 17 with the last custom firmware instaled v2.0.1 Android  (Read 5908 times)

DarkSwan2001

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Hi all,

I have udpated today my Q5 and after intalling some addons in Kodi, when I try to play anything always I have the same answer: 'Wrapper has stopped'. Anyone konws how to solve this. Occur the problem in official release??

Thanks in advance for ypur help.

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Try this improved playercorefactory (wrapper setup) for Kodi 17: http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=710.msg13417#msg13417

DarkSwan2001

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Thanks for the news. I will try ASAP and back with the result. Currently I am reinstalled the last firmware from scratch.

DarkSwan2001

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Hi, the updated playercorefactory works for me. Many, many thanks.
In any case, Kody 17 is a very poor version of Kodi 16 with a lot of performance problems, of ourse, no Himedia problems. But it could be a good idea to create a Android N firmware with Kodi 16.1 at least meanwhile Kodi 17 is not be stable.

Thanks for your support again.

raverke95

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 27
Does it solve the subtitle issue?
I mean, when you synchronise the subs in Wrapper, the picture stutters. Seems to be implemented in Android 7 2.0.1

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP