∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FUTEKO.COM - MEDIA PLAYER SPECIALISTS SINCE 2010   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Zidoo Z30 Pro
8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD bay.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: 2FA Google App Passwords  (Read 2763 times)

oketuf

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
2FA Google App Passwords
« on: December 26, 2016, 04:06:06 AM »
Has anybody had any issues getting the Google App Passwords to work on the Hmedia Pro 10?    No matter how hard I try,  I cannot get it to work.  I also own a Zappiti  4K  player and had no problems getting it to work on that.   I'm running the 1.0.8 firmware 5.11 version of android.   I was considering trying to upgrade to the 7.x version but realized I don't know if I own a chinese hardware version of the product or international version. 

I'd rather not use my real password on the device (For Play store)  and app passwords have been working great so far for a lot of other devices.

Thanks in advance.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP