FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z20 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q5/Q10 Pro Custom Firmware  (Read 1083822 times)

netguru

• View Profile
Re: Q5/Q10 Pro Custom Firmware
« Reply #435 on: July 25, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »
there is no autostart option bei clicking menu on kodi?

pcristi

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 25, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »
there is no autostart option bei clicking menu on kodi?

Go to 'My Apps' first.

Q5/Q10 Pro FAQ
Kodi - General

* How to make Kodi (or other app) launch on startup? Go to 'My Apps' from home screen, navigate to the app you want to auto-start, and press menu button on remote. The option to 'Default start' will appear over app icon.

netguru

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 27, 2017, 08:30:13 AM »
Sure,

but if i push there menu, there are two possibilities which are cutted off in the kodi Symbol:

- Standard ....
- Deinstallieren ..

???
I know ist from my 5.1 Android, that there was autostart there, but now ist gone

Dutchie

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 27, 2017, 09:49:54 AM »
Dear staff,

My compliments for your great products and very informative site. I try to install the new FW 2.0.4 Himedia Q10 Pro which I have purchased in February in the Netherlands at the "Media Markt". I have tried already for days to extract with WinZip, and WinRAR, without any luck the downloaded files 2.0.1, 2.0.3, and 2.0.4. I was on FW 2.0.3 and rolled back to FW 2.0.1. because of some issues. However, I do want to upgrade to FW 2.0.4. My request is would you be so kind to help me with the extracted files for my media player?  I do understand to install FW 2.0.3. first, and after install FW 2.0.4. I would be very grateful if someone could help me to attach the extracted FW and send it to my e-mail (instrhenny@gmail.com).
Respectfully,
Mr. Dutchie 

netguru

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 27, 2017, 12:44:28 PM »
i think you are the only one who haves Problems by extraction of te file?

Firmware is x hundred of MB, not possible to send it by Mail

stl

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 27, 2017, 12:56:51 PM »
Hi,

Did you download the official version or custom firmware version? Only the official version you need to extract

Dear staff,

My compliments for your great products and very informative site. I try to install the new FW 2.0.4 Himedia Q10 Pro which I have purchased in February in the Netherlands at the "Media Markt". I have tried already for days to extract with WinZip, and WinRAR, without any luck the downloaded files 2.0.1, 2.0.3, and 2.0.4. I was on FW 2.0.3 and rolled back to FW 2.0.1. because of some issues. However, I do want to upgrade to FW 2.0.4. My request is would you be so kind to help me with the extracted files for my media player?  I do understand to install FW 2.0.3. first, and after install FW 2.0.4. I would be very grateful if someone could help me to attach the extracted FW and send it to my e-mail (instrhenny@gmail.com).
Respectfully,
Mr. Dutchie

netguru

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 27, 2017, 01:54:34 PM »
CFW is only to rename to update.zip

Dutchie

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 28, 2017, 06:30:57 AM »
Thanks for the responses. I did get the HiMedia Q10 Pro back to FW version 2.0.3. Don't ask me how I did it, but now I am as far as 4 days ago. After several attempts yesterday evening to update it to FW 2.0.4 I quit. Whatever file I download (Pcristi, Futeko) it refuses to update my Media player. I have used 3 flash drives from 8, 16, and 32 GB after a clean format, but it doesn't update, and if I get into the menu from my player it recognizes the flash drives but not the update! This morning I have tried again, but unfortunately............
I would be very happy with any suggestions on this forum, and I do hope to find a solution. Best regards to everyone from Dutchie. 

stl

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 28, 2017, 07:34:35 AM »
Thanks for the responses. I did get the HiMedia Q10 Pro back to FW version 2.0.3. Don't ask me how I did it, but now I am as far as 4 days ago. After several attempts yesterday evening to update it to FW 2.0.4 I quit. Whatever file I download (Pcristi, Futeko) it refuses to update my Media player. I have used 3 flash drives from 8, 16, and 32 GB after a clean format, but it doesn't update, and if I get into the menu from my player it recognizes the flash drives but not the update! This morning I have tried again, but unfortunately............
I would be very happy with any suggestions on this forum, and I do hope to find a solution. Best regards to everyone from Dutchie.

Which method are you using and what happens exactly when you try to update?

Dutchie

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 28, 2017, 10:53:31 AM »
I downloaded straight from "Pcristi and the Futeko" site, and for the Futeko FW is have used "WinZip and WinRAR" to extract which didn't work most of the time. Yesterday I was lucky and I did extract one file, but the media player mentioned according the menu "No Upgrade File". Of course I did use the pin in de reset button etc etc. Everything according and conform the installation manual from Futeko.
Best regards ..................... Dutchie

stl

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 28, 2017, 11:12:26 AM »
Probably you have problems with the  download or with your PC. Try another PC if you can, another browser etc. Try download from this web page:
http://www.himediatech.com/support.htm

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 28, 2017, 02:42:10 PM »
I downloaded straight from "Pcristi and the Futeko" site, and for the Futeko FW is have used "WinZip and WinRAR" to extract which didn't work most of the time. Yesterday I was lucky and I did extract one file, but the media player mentioned according the menu "No Upgrade File". Of course I did use the pin in de reset button etc etc. Everything according and conform the installation manual from Futeko.
Best regards ..................... Dutchie

Download our archive (here) again. If you download our official firmware it's a zip in a zip which has the advantage of it being impossible for the update.zip file to be corrupt (if the download was corrupt update.zip would not extract).

Use 7zip to unzip the contents of the downloaded zip to a freshly formatted FAT32 USB pen drive of 8GB size or less (7zip is simple free and I know it works).

Insert USB pen drive and boot box with restore button on back pressed.

Dutchie

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 29, 2017, 06:09:36 AM »
Thank you all very much for your support on this site. I was very happy to receive a FW 2.0.4 file from someone, which I have installed and everything works fine now. It's still a mystery that I couldn't get it done with WinRAR or WinZip. I took me 4 days and I am grateful that with many thanks to this forum the problem has been solved.
Best regards for everyone,
Dutchie

tmihai20

• Smart devices enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • My blog (mostly Romanian)
« Reply #448 on: July 29, 2017, 02:06:24 PM »
Thank you all very much for your support on this site. I was very happy to receive a FW 2.0.4 file from someone, which I have installed and everything works fine now. It's still a mystery that I couldn't get it done with WinRAR or WinZip. I took me 4 days and I am grateful that with many thanks to this forum the problem has been solved.
Best regards for everyone,
Dutchie

You should use the latest version of WinRAR or 7Zip. It looks like an issue with your archive program.
Riddle me this, riddle me that
Who is afraid of the big, black bat?
TV: Sony Bravia  KD-55XG8505 (4K, HDR - Dolby Vision)
TV: 42LA641S (42 inches, 3D, fullHD)
Player: Q10 Pro with HMD-2.0.0 2016-11-17.181855

farlucco

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 30, 2017, 02:21:29 PM »
problem with the custom firmware....
i came from 1.1.0 (custom 5.1 android)
i do all correct : 2.0.1 / 2.0.3 / 2.04
now i have the 2.0.4 official and i want to put the 2.0.4 custom od pcristi....
but when there is update and the circle goes, the bar of update stop at half ,with the robot image broken and a esclamative point red.
it reboot and remains the official 2.0.4
is this because i cant put the custom 2.0.4 over the official 2.0.4 ,but i can only with offcial 2.0.3 ?
is it possible the cause?
thanks

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024