United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo UHD5000
Professional UHD 4K Dolby Vision Hi-Fi audio Home Theatre Media Player with ESS9068 DAC.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: 3D Top/Bottom issue  (Read 3154 times)

Timmyboy

• View Profile
3D Top/Bottom issue
« on: April 20, 2016, 12:35:03 AM »
Having a play around with some 3D files (through the stock media player, ignoring Kodi for now). One of my movies is in 3D 'Top/Bottom' format - it doesn't send a 3D signal to my TV, and weirdly if I press the '3D' button while it is playing I'm taken back to the Android home screen.

I also can't manually select my TV's 3D option either for some reason - it gives me an error message something like "3D can not be used for this signal".

Is there anything special I need to do for top/bottom 3D? All the SBS content works ok.

Thanks.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3D Top/Bottom issue
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 12:29:40 PM »
TAB 3D should work. It could be specific to that one file. If possible either convert it to a different 3D format or get another copy of the file and see if the new copy is any better.

Timmyboy

• View Profile
Re: 3D Top/Bottom issue
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 12:54:06 PM »
I'll try and get hold of another file to test - I forgot to say, the file I'm trying to play is currently on my NAS server; if I play it direct from my TV (it has basic abilities to stream media built in) then force TAB mode on the TV, it plays with no issue (i.e. not using the Q10 at all :))

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024