FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z9X Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: [PATCH] Persistent mountpoints for SAMBA / NFS Shares  (Read 136961 times)

bierwiesel

• View Profile
Re: [PATCH] Persistent mountpoints for SAMBA / NFS Shares
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2017, 05:58:19 AM »
Originally, I did not want to configure anything extra. Then I have seen that it is only the few steps to set the mx as default and then set the mnt points. So I wanted to deal with the 4k ratio problem.

Now is not synonymous again and must do something else. I can not look through anymore. I have Android 7 and Kodi 17 and would like to finally see 4k movies.

Sevaus

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2018, 08:13:48 AM »
I'm having problems with NFS access.
I have created shortcuts and I have made them permanent with the procedure used in this post.
I can access through the shortcuts to the NAS and I can see the videos stored there.
The problem starts when I enter KODI and I want to add the files and select NFS, I get connection error and I can not access the NAS.
Then I go to the media player and go to the shortcuts and I can not see any file, I get connection error to the server.
What could be happening? Any ideas?

looun

• View Profile
    • himedia Pro Blog
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2018, 09:05:34 AM »
  • this script/tool mount NFS in this path /mnt/nfsShare/(server name) _ ( path )
  • Use SMB/SAMBA is better for streaming file , NFS is good for file operation like virtal OS

gio82pac

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2020, 02:35:13 PM »
Hello,

I have just install the official FW 2.1.4 but the ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar (version 1.5) doesn't work and it is not possible to play kodi with the external player.
Could you suggest how to solve?

Zippi

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2023, 08:44:55 AM »
Hi everyone,
I installed PCRISTI CFW 2.1.4 some time ago
Everything worked fine with Kodi + Wrapper
I had created the shortcuts in Mediacenter and everything was OK.
Now I have added a CARTOONS folder, I created the shortcut but when I go to Kodi to see a cartoon it always tells me that it is not mounted.
I've never used ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar before so I'm wondering: how did the other movie folders work?
I tried to use ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar but now nothing works anymore!
I deleted the shortcuts and recreated them and then I relaunched ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar but it often gives me an error and if I try a second time it says OK but then in KODI it doesn't work the same.
Furthermore, now if I look for my Synology NAS inside the media center I can see it as well as before, I enter with the username and password and for example create the shortcut for the BluRay folder.
It works, reboot and when I try to re-enter the BluRay shortcut from the media center to see if I can still see all the files it tells me ERROR CONNECTION, while the other folders work!
I can't understand anything anymore!
Is there a way to uninstall ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar and go back to normal?
Even if I then have to understand why a new CARTOONS folder shared like the others doesn't work....
Please let me understand.
Thank you!

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024