United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo UHD5000
Professional UHD 4K Dolby Vision Hi-Fi audio Home Theatre Media Player with ESS9068 DAC.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: OFFICIAL Q10 PRO FIRMWARE. FUTEKO. HMD-2.0.4 2017-07-05  (Read 174854 times)

M3lloW

• View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Q10 PRO FIRMWARE. FUTEKO. HMD-2.0.4 2017-07-05
« Reply #255 on: September 02, 2017, 11:24:18 PM »
HI,
ota upgrade is not finding an update, my q10 is still on the same fw since i bought it monts ago so i guess this is all unoficial updates here?

can someone confirm with this firmware and kodi 17 passtrough works fine? dts hd master , atmos, auro3d, dtsx, 7.1 , 9.1....?
some months ago i was reading that it was not working with this custom firmware and kodi 17 from this page
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:48:46 PM by M3lloW »

aheinz

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 03, 2017, 12:10:07 AM »
Hi,

I found a bug in actual firmware 2.0.4. I use Media Center for Playback from NFS and created a shortcut to my NFS. Using the shortcut works fine and I can select my movie and Play it. if i stop Playback q10 is jumping back to Mediacenter main Screen (where you can select the shortcut to the NFS share). This happens only once  after Player is powered on. this was not the case with older firmwares.

regards,
Alex

Phil181

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 03, 2017, 06:20:56 AM »
HI,
ota upgrade is not finding an update, my q10 is still on the same fw since i bought it monts ago so i guess this is all unoficial updates here?

can someone confirm with this firmware and kodi 17 passtrough works fine? dts hd master , atmos, auro3d, dtsx, 7.1 , 9.1....?
some months ago i was reading that it was not working with this custom firmware and kodi 17 from this page
This is the OFFICIAL firmware 2.0.4 thread.  Don't bother with OTA.  Go to page 1 for links.

Passthrough HD audio works perfectly when the supplied wrapper is used from Kodi 17.4.  This effectively uses Kodi as a "front end" and shells to the in-built MediaPlayer (so it all works fine). 
If you want Kodi 17 to pass HD audio, there are workarounds (known as "shitty builds" that bring back audio 5.1 from Kodi 16) until the firmware is updated to meet Kodi's revised audio specifications introduced in 17.
I find the wrapper works very well and play a lot of movies with DTS-HD MA and TrueHD 7.1 audio tracks.

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 03, 2017, 01:34:45 PM »
HI,

This is the OFFICIAL firmware 2.0.4 thread.  Don't bother with OTA.  Go to page 1 for links.

Passthrough HD audio works perfectly when the supplied wrapper is used from Kodi 17.4.  This effectively uses Kodi as a "front end" and shells to the in-built MediaPlayer (so it all works fine). 
If you want Kodi 17 to pass HD audio, there are workarounds (known as "shitty builds" that bring back audio 5.1 from Kodi 16) until the firmware is updated to meet Kodi's revised audio specifications introduced in 17.
I find the wrapper works very well and play a lot of movies with DTS-HD MA and TrueHD 7.1 audio tracks.

Just a bit of a correction: DTS-HD/MA, TRUE-HD/Atmos and DTS-X are HD audio formats, but 5.1 DD (AC3) and DTS are all "Lossy", non HD audio formats. DD and DTS you can get with CFW 2.0.4+KOID 17.x or Official 2.0.4+KODI "Shitty", but still no HD audio. For HD you still must use the Wrapper.

M3lloW

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 04, 2017, 06:47:55 AM »

netguru

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 04, 2017, 07:41:44 AM »

honto

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 04, 2017, 05:18:35 PM »
How to go back to Kodi Jarvis?

Can I just simply uninstall the krypton, and then manually install jarvis (.apk)?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2017, 11:28:32 AM »

Can I just simply uninstall the krypton, and then manually install jarvis (.apk)?

Yes, it's as simple as that.

Phil181

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »

Or install SPMC 16.5 which is Jarvis based and can run at the same time as Kodi 17.4.

mccainm

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 08, 2017, 11:45:36 PM »
I've been monitoring this thread and haven't seen anything on this topic in a while.  Out of curiosity, has anyone found out a solution for those of us that want to use the Media Center app and access network drives?  When I try to connect the app finds the drive and folder, but as soon as I add shortcut and it tries to connect I get the "Network error.  Check Network State" error.  I get the same error when trying to connect manually or using autosearch.  I can access the drive using an external file manager app but I have to use a wireless keyboard to navigate.  Media Center is good if I just want to use a remote.  Thoughts...ideas?  Thanks.

Phil181

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 09, 2017, 08:00:23 AM »
I've been monitoring this thread and haven't seen anything on this topic in a while.  Out of curiosity, has anyone found out a solution for those of us that want to use the Media Center app and access network drives?  When I try to connect the app finds the drive and folder, but as soon as I add shortcut and it tries to connect I get the "Network error.  Check Network State" error.  I get the same error when trying to connect manually or using autosearch.  I can access the drive using an external file manager app but I have to use a wireless keyboard to navigate.  Media Center is good if I just want to use a remote.  Thoughts...ideas?  Thanks.
My Media Center app (and therefore Kodi +wrapper) has had no network access issues for all the firmware updates.  I don't use any password on my local Ethernet network.  I assume you have Samba turned on?  Does your Q10 have a fixed IP address (this will often help on windows networks)?

It is likely a network access/password or firewall/anti-virus issue for your own network and is therefore giving you an access error.  Can you see the Q10 from a network PC?

mccainm

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 15, 2017, 07:31:54 AM »
My Media Center app (and therefore Kodi +wrapper) has had no network access issues for all the firmware updates.  I don't use any password on my local Ethernet network.  I assume you have Samba turned on?  Does your Q10 have a fixed IP address (this will often help on windows networks)?

It is likely a network access/password or firewall/anti-virus issue for your own network and is therefore giving you an access error.  Can you see the Q10 from a network PC?

When I have a few minutes I'll play around with it and see.  I don't think SAMBA is turned on and it actually worked under Android 5.X firmware (1.09 was the last I used).  For whatever reason, I can access everything from ES File Explorer...just not the HiMedia Media Center app. 

tlchuan

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 15, 2017, 03:12:22 PM »
Chinese Firmware v2.05 have been release hope they will release the English version soon

same240

• View Profile
Re: Q10 PRO FIRMWARE. ANDROID 7. FUTEKO. HMD-2.0.4 2017-07-05.174159
« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
Futeko, please note that the remote Left/Right button is not working that way with 2.0.4 HiMedia Player, as it was on previous firmwares. What I mean: there's no 10 sec  fast forward/rewind skip anymore when "doublepress". Is there any fix for this?! Thank you!
I'm using v2.0.8, this option still not working. Really appreciate if have this "doublepress" function, thanks.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024