FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z9X Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q5/Q10 Pro Official Firmware  (Read 1214639 times)

Roskoide

• View Profile
Re: Q5/Q10 Pro Official Firmware
« Reply #1350 on: September 12, 2021, 05:52:26 PM »
Hello, i installed the last version 2.1.7 ( android 7.0, kernel 3.18.24) on my q10 pro
and i have problem on audio output: only pcm from my ONkyo A/V receiver.
i tried with android media player and also with kodi player but just 2 channel audio is coming out.

On kodi audio settings i see that the passthrough otput device "AudioTrack (RAW), Android IEC packer" is in grey and cannnot be changed.

on previous version everything working fine.

hope i can resolve with your help

Hello there,
I join the companion's consultation.
Since I installed the latest version of the official sign, I do not get DTS, DTS-HD sound, etc. in Kodi.
Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks.
Greetings.

Ajoep

• View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 20, 2022, 07:39:41 PM »
Hey Guys

I want to update my Q10 pro.

I really don't understand what's going wrong.

I found a stick of 4GB.
I formatted it with FAT32.

Then put the following file on the stick:
update_Q10Pro(CFW-Lite[MStyle])[1.1]-HMD-2.1.7 2020-12-03.153450
I gave the file a new name:
update.zip

first disconnected the power (plug from the back).
I put the USB stick in the USB blue port.
Hold the button down with a pepper clip, plug it in and then count to 15 sec with the pepper clip holding the button. button released after 15 sec when a circle was already on TV.

End of story, the Q10 cleared all my extra apps from the device and I still see the old screen.

Could someone tell me where this is going wrong?
Am I not doing the actions right?
Can I do an update with this file:
update_Q10Pro(CFW-Lite[MStyle])[1.1]-HMD-2.1.7 2020-12-03.153450

I myself live in the Netherlands, Rotterdam.
Is there someone nearby who can help me?

akarul

• View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 02, 2022, 12:26:04 PM »
Hi
When installing software on my Himedia Q10 device, nothing but the text HIMEDI does not appear on the screen when it is locked. I think it doesn't read usb's. What should I do? can you help me? I am writing from Turkey, I wrote using the Translate program, if there is any mistake, forgive me
Ahmet KARUL

goofieshot

• View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: January 02, 2023, 04:22:10 PM »
I have recently reverted my Q10 player from 2.1.7 to original android 5 using the downgrade steps as laid out. As promissed the player is back on android 5 version 1.0.8 functioning normaly. Following i wanted to upgrade to 5.1.1, following the same upgrade steps using paperclip method but for some reason the player will not recognize the upgrade files to initiate the upgrade, i get the green robot but the unit reverts to original firmare bootup sequence. All files were downloaded from futeko repository 5.1.1 offical untouched, unzipped and placed in the root of the usb. Any idea why this would be a problem?? - thanks for your help in advance.
(unless the downgrade is the same ver?)

goofieshot

• View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 02, 2023, 04:51:52 PM »
never mind - finger problem - all i good.

siebzehnx

• View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: November 20, 2023, 08:00:58 PM »
I'm looking for some guidance to help a friend. He lives in Cuba and bought a Q10 Pro some years ago, which came from Germany. The Android version on his device is 7.0 and the nucleus version is 3.18.24_hi3798cv2x. I will be visiting him in a couple of days, and he has asked me to try to find what's the latest available firmware for his player (They don't have access to the Internet in Cuba). Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance

Kirek50

• View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: December 12, 2023, 02:55:23 PM »
I'm looking for some guidance to help a friend. He lives in Cuba and bought a Q10 Pro some years ago, which came from Germany. The Android version on his device is 7.0.

Firmware on Android version 7.0 is the last one. You can try the modded version 7.0 - very good. He is here: https://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=812.0

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024