FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z20 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q5/Q10 Pro Supported Peripherals  (Read 187001 times)

sonix0

• View Profile
Re: Q5/Q10 Pro Supported Peripherals
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2018, 11:40:26 AM »
The Rii is full charged and on - the blue light is blinking (i pushed the pairing button)
I tried again with the dongle in the box (in one usb port)..i go to settings menu - bluetooth - ..The box starts looking for devices...but no devices are found
I tried to connect the keyboard with a tablet, just to be sure it works, and the tablet finds the keyboard immediately..

Where am i wrong?

maelor

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2018, 01:57:40 PM »
The Rii is full charged ...

Where am i wrong?

Which Rii model are you using? Are you sure it's a bluetooth model and not 2.4G?
Zidoo Z1000 Pro | Firmware 6.3.40_G | Zidoo V9 AirMouse Remote | WD Red 8Tb HDD

sonix0

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2018, 03:11:26 PM »
The Rii is full charged ...

Where am i wrong?

Which Rii model are you using? Are you sure it's a bluetooth model and not 2.4G?

Yes, i'm sure; the model is Rii mini i8+ bluetooth (the wireless model doesn't have the bluetooth button on the right, and i've connected it via bluetooth with  a tablet, as a test)

maelor

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2018, 03:57:08 PM »

Yes, i'm sure; the model is Rii mini i8+ bluetooth (the wireless model doesn't have the bluetooth button on the right, and i've connected it via bluetooth with  a tablet, as a test)

Take the USB dongle out and try again, you don't need it.

I had a Rii Mini i8+ (2.4G) but I binned it as it was trouble. I now have an Rii i25 (2.4G)
Zidoo Z1000 Pro | Firmware 6.3.40_G | Zidoo V9 AirMouse Remote | WD Red 8Tb HDD

MusiCManiaC

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2018, 04:24:41 PM »

I had a Rii Mini i8+ (2.4G) but I binned it as it was trouble. I now have an Rii i25 (2.4G)

@maelor

Your Rii i25 It works well with q10?For me, everything is not perfect for example button SET disables Q10.

HereIsTom

• Sony 55A89 Android TV
    • View Profile
    • Cybershot Photo Website!
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2018, 05:32:51 PM »

Rii Mini i8+ (2.4G) is working great here with the Q10 Pro!
HiMedia Q10 Pro | ATV 2.1.7 | Kodi 18.9 | Rii i8 Plus | Harmony Ultimate One | Pioneer VSX-934 | Sony 55A89 4K Android TV

sonix0

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2018, 09:06:06 PM »

But i'm not using the dongle (Q10 has bluetooth module).
Anyway, i checked on the Riitek website-support, and i found these hints:
"On some Android TV Boxes there is no standard Bluetooth HID (Human Interface Device) drivers required for Bluetooth i8 operation. Unfortunately some hardware manufacturers do not include in the firmware all the expected functionality of the Android operating system, but only a partial implementation of the Bluetooth functionality where the HID profile is missing for the management of the keyboards."

Maybe Q10 pro can't work with this bluetooth keyboard because of this...does anyone has got this keyboard (bluetooth version) and can confirm it?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:41:45 PM by sonix0 »

mccainm

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2018, 05:26:12 AM »
Another question on using Rii i8+ question.  Is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for such remote control commands as Menu, Subtitle, Audio, etc.?  I hate having to have the Rii and a remote control handy to use the box.  Thanks.

caseyjones

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2018, 03:49:42 PM »
I have one of these micro keyboards that I can't stand (I'm not a typist) and tried to use it on a Fire TV 2, but it wouldn't work unless I use the RF USB receiver. I assumed since it is a 2.4GHz/ BlueTooth it's one in the same.
Are there two separate 'bands. in the range??

I'm in the US.

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2018, 04:16:15 PM »
One to add to the list with warnings:

iweipoo gt01 air mouse. All main buttons works well like on the stock remote.

The warning: in 2.0.6 and 2.0.7 firmware you can't change the pointer sensitivity in the settings, as the airmouse is faulty recognized only as a keyboard. That's a firmware bug and presumably applies to all other airmouses on these firmwares.

However this particular airmouse has the ability to change it's sensitivity with pressing some button combinations on itself.  Tho' it's still not the same as setting it up in the Android settings.

HiMedia needs to fix this.

DMD

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2018, 09:46:07 PM »
good evening
I bought the Rii i8 mini keyboard, which works on a regular basis, but the only problem is that it is only possible to turn off the HiMedia but do not switch it on.
This is because the Rii i8 mini keyboard is only wireless and does not have IR that does not allow you to copy the code of the HiMedia remote control?

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:54:54 PM by DMD »
Zidoo Z9X (FW 6.4.20_) | HiMedia Q5 Pro and Q10 Pro (CFW 2.1.7) |ZDMC 19.4 | Kodi 19.4 (skin AeonMQ 9 1.3.0) |  Remote Rii Mini MX3 | Splitter HDMI HDFury AVR-KEY | Display LG 65B6V | Cables HDMI KabelDirekt Pro series | Audio processor Yamaha RX-V775 | Rotel RMB-1075 | Storage Qnap Ts-431K +TL-D800

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2018, 09:14:45 AM »
This is because the Rii i8 mini keyboard is only wireless and does not have IR that does not allow you to copy the code of the HiMedia remote control?

Yes. You need an remote with IR learning function to turn the HiMedia on. Like the MX3+ we sell and several others.

drnda

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2019, 07:11:09 PM »
Also i m using MELE F10 Deluxe....works great 8) 8) 8)

wulkanos

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2020, 04:25:10 PM »
Hi
I use standard player remote control and I would use back/forward button to use music app, example Tidal etc.
How ?

laager

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 23, 2020, 10:02:27 PM »

I purchased an unbranded version of the above unit. Another issue is there is no 'menu' button. So, for example, in Kodi you cannot access the context menu with it.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024