FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Z10 not outputting video  (Read 2748 times)

ScottishAndy

• View Profile
Z10 not outputting video
« on: March 20, 2020, 11:23:00 PM »
Hi everyone.

Grateful for some thoughts on a weird issue with my Z10. One night it is working fine, the next it is not outputting video.

There has been no software update or issue like a power cut during this time. Simply worked fine one night, blank the next.

I've done a factory reset, but that has not changed anything. The front screen displays "Boot" then "Hello" then the time, so I assume this is not a software issue, but perhaps a problem with the main board. I've tried with different displays and HDMI cables but the result is the same - no picture.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to what I try next?

Many thanks for your help.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Z10 not outputting video
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 08:55:28 AM »
It sounds like a problem where the box is outputting in an HDMI mode the TV doesn't understand.

As a catch-all solution try reinstalling the emergency firmware. This will reset everything to factory. Here: https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/%2BNGNMlfRy9Xeq7k9e%5Bld%5D3ulg%3D%3D.html

ScottishAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 12:15:56 AM »
Thank you for this advice. I tried the steps detailed in the link you provided, but sadly they have not solved the situation. When I try to flash, the box just hangs at the “Zidoo” splash screen. If I don’t flash the drive, the splash screen displays then the screen goes blank.

Grateful if you could assist me with the RMA procedure.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 12:03:17 PM »
Thank you for this advice. I tried the steps detailed in the link you provided, but sadly they have not solved the situation. When I try to flash, the box just hangs at the “Zidoo” splash screen. If I don’t flash the drive, the splash screen displays then the screen goes blank.

Grateful if you could assist me with the RMA procedure.

Email: mail@futeko.com

michael batty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 07:37:46 AM »
It sounds like a problem where the box is outputting in an HDMI mode the TV doesn't understand.

As a catch-all solution try reinstalling the emergency firmware. This will reset everything to factory. Here: https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/%2BNGNMlfRy9Xeq7k9e%5Bld%5D3ulg%3D%3D.html
i have same problem with my zidoo z10 box blank screen ithink it skin problem have to install zidoo skin try with your remote there is four colour buttons on it press yellow or blue if these working than you work out and you can add apps there i add on my one update PROGRAM from list comes on try it BUT WE NEED TO INSTALL SKIN FOR IT HOW HAVE TO FIND OUT FROM ZIDOO IF ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL IT PLEASE POST IT THANKYOU

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024