FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Inability to select a (Czech) language  (Read 2914 times)

stani

• View Profile
Inability to select a (Czech) language
« on: March 19, 2019, 06:43:46 AM »
Hello, at my Zido Z9S I can't choose my language.
At the Initial basic settings were not confirmed by Czech - FW 1.6.
I upgraded to version 2.1.30 and it's the same: First initial default settings - it cannot be confirmed by Czech.

Then Quick Settings - Other - Language - I select Czech, this time is selected and checked. But nothing happens, everything is still in English...

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Inability to select a (Czech) language
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 12:49:14 PM »
It appears that Czech is not supported for the Zidoo home screen and quick settings app.

Czech is however supported in the media browser, poster wall (including Czech titles), video player, music player, and for subtitle encoding.

Czech is also supported for core Android settings (Settings - Other - About - Advanced Settings).

I will forward a request to Zidoo for Czech translations to be added to the home screen and settings apps.

stani

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 02:07:21 PM »
Thanks.

But today I got a email reply from Zidoo:  Sorry about the problem you met, we are afraid that Czech language is not supported yet.
We will feed back this issue to tech department and hope they could add this language in the future

But the question is, why is the choice of Czech in the menu?
I also tried German, but outside the Home screen everything is too in English.

P.S.: video player is not in Czech.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 03:05:44 PM by stani »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 03:15:29 PM »
Czech is in the menu because when Czech is selected many parts of media browser, poster wall, media scraping etc are in Czech language.

With both Czech and German there is still some English in places, I agree. If you have specific suggestions for more of the English words to be translated into another language please post it on the Zidoo forum for them to consider.

stani

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 03:26:51 PM »
And for example another language: here you can see that in Quick Settings is only the main menu in Spanish, the submenu is also only in English.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024