United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: How to change default video and audio players on Z9, Also recording on the Z9?  (Read 3154 times)

Quadzilla

• View Profile
Hello everyone,
I've owned my Zidoo Z9 for a couple of months now and really enjoy it. I do have a couple of questions though. Even though I own an android phone and have an Amazon fire stick that runs android, I'm still a bit of an android newb. Can someone please tell me how I can change the default video and audio players on the Z9? I was having problems playing several .AVI files on my Z9 until I downloaded and installed the VLC apk. Now those files run fine but the only way I can view them with VLC is by opening it and navigating to that drive. I was hoping to be able to navigate to the .AVI file I want to view and be able to double-click it to play it. The same goes with music, I've been able to play most of my music files but I noticed when I play in random mode, it sometimes repeats tracks so I was thinking of changing to a different music player, any recommendations? And again, how would I make that music player the default player for the Z9? I did poke around a little bit in the settings menu but cannot find any settings that had to do with defaults.

Also, can I record from the Z9s  HDMI in? I currently have most of my AV equipment connected to my Pioneer receiver and from the receiver the output going through an HDMI one into 2 splitter and those 2 outputs going into 2 different televisions. I was thinking of swapping that splitter for a one into 3 splitter and running a cable from the 3rd HDMI port into the Z9s HDMI input, think that would work? Anyone ever do something similar? I'm disabled and can't do this myself and would have to have a friend do it, just want to make sure it can be done before I go through all the work. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

Dan G

nobbyt

• View Profile
Hi Dan
  As far as I can understand recording has been removed from Z9 Z10 X20 X20 PRO.
You can record with the x9s x10.
Apparently they are saying it is illegal.,cant't see how it is illegal to record your own camcorder  movies .

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024