United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Zidoo Standby  (Read 2684 times)

Charles01

• View Profile
Zidoo Standby
« on: November 10, 2018, 11:00:13 AM »
At the moment I am thinking of getting the zidoo Z9S or the Z10 after xmas.At the moment I own a Egreat A8  and they are keep on sending out faulty software which in my mind worrying to say the least so that is why I am going to buy one of the above next year Now all I want this player to do is Watch Bluray films with NO MENU as I like to go straight into the film  NO 4K as I sit to far away to notice the difference Between BR &  4K I am not bothered about music or apps  so the Zidoo has to do is play films and that is it. The only other thing is the quality of the picture is as good as the original Bluray in a mid priced Blu ray player & show all my posters   will the Zidoo do this . One last thing I have joined the Zidoo forum  but can not do anything because I do not have enough privileges it says does anybody know I get round this please 

Nice Monkey

• Loves classic movies
    • View Profile
Re: Zidoo Standby
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 10:40:04 AM »
The Egreat models will do an as a good job for your needs as Zidoo will do (maybe even better as it has no seamless branching problem). For some movies a Menu is always needed which Egreat does well too. Even for Music I prefer Egreat using the most recent FW on all boxes (Egreat and Zidoo).

Only for DVD playback Zidoo will be considerable better as reported to you in detail already. Also setup is simpler (auto works very well for most things).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 10:56:45 AM by Nice Monkey »

Charles01

• View Profile
Re: Zidoo Standby
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 10:37:29 AM »
Sorry to be a thick head nice monkey but could you explain to me what this " Seamless Branching Problem on the Egreat player mean ? What is it

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024