United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo UHD5000
Professional UHD 4K Dolby Vision Hi-Fi audio Home Theatre Media Player with ESS9068 DAC.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: 7.1 Audio and 3D ISO in any version of XBMC/Kodi (HiMediawrapper)  (Read 173808 times)

Saragosa

• View Profile
Re: 7.1 Audio and 3D ISO in any version of XBMC/Kodi (HiMediawrapper)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 12:30:59 AM »
I have a 5.1 av receiver that supports dolby true hd and dts hd (not Dts Ma as it is a 5.1 receiver). did I need the himediawrapper to listen 5.1 dts hd and 5.1 dolby true hd ?

abdullah

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 01:57:32 AM »
Hello there thx you for update how reinstall 100% the player with new FIRMWARE HMD-1.0.9  ?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 10:10:49 AM »
I have a 5.1 av receiver that supports dolby true hd and dts hd (not Dts Ma as it is a 5.1 receiver). did I need the himediawrapper to listen 5.1 dts hd and 5.1 dolby true hd ?

No. 5.1 channel audio (DTS and Dolby AC3) works in regular Kodi on Q5/Q10/M3.

You only need the wrapper for 7.1 channel audio (DTS-HD MA and Dolby TrueHD), 3D ISO and some BD-ISO.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 10:13:05 AM »
Hello there thx you for update how reinstall 100% the player with new FIRMWARE HMD-1.0.9  ?

If you install the 1.0.9 firmware you will have a fresh install of Kodi 14.2. From there follow the instructions in the first post of this thread.

Chocco

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2015, 08:10:05 AM »
Is the himediawrapper designed to work only with himedia firmware or could it be used to get the same benefits replacing the corefactoryplayer in any version of kodi on any android box?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2015, 02:50:13 PM »
Is the himediawrapper designed to work only with himedia firmware or could it be used to get the same benefits replacing the corefactoryplayer in any version of kodi on any android box?

It requires the himedia video app so won't work on other boxes.

woundedgoat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 11:55:02 AM »
Hi,

I installed the HiMediawrapper but Kodi is not launching it, any ideas what I need to do?

Thanks in advance

Binnugsay

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 12:21:46 PM »
Hello,

When you install Himediawrapper, did you made choice to "Open" or "OK". After installing just make "Open" and valid at the left top the installing to have succesfully.  ;)

woundedgoat

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2015, 12:35:09 PM »
Hello,

When you install Himediawrapper, did you made choice to "Open" or "OK". After installing just make "Open" and valid at the left top the installing to have succesfully.  ;)

Right now when I go to the apps section and select it, I'm getting Install OK.

So now when I goto select a file to play a box comes up saying "External Player Active - Click OK when playback has ended" When I click OK in that box nothing happens, the file does not start playing.

Files work perfectly when laying in the MediaCenter App but I am having a nightmare getting files to play in Kodi.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:06:05 PM by woundedgoat »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 04:09:23 PM »
I've replied to your email about this problem. I think it's because the files are on an NFS share. Kodi + wrapper needs local files or a not password protected Samba share.

woundedgoat

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 05:34:58 PM »
Yes thanks for your responses, I have tried to set up SMB share but I am getting a connection timeout when I try to add it.

:-[

Binnugsay

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 07:27:55 PM »
Hello all,

Everything ok before Kodi 15 isengard with 14.2 version all about my movies works fine with SMB share and also fine with Himediawrapper with local sharing and also SMB sharing as i said before.
Anyway now we have all the time this error message "Click OK when playback has ended" at the beginning of the movie and at the end also.

Can someone saw this way and can help evryone who upgrade to Kodi 15 Isengrad. Thing we have an issu to resolve that bad error.  Thanks a lot

kodiloaded

• It's not good to step in dogshit !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2015, 08:32:05 PM »
Hello all,

Everything ok before Kodi 15 isengard with 14.2 version all about my movies works fine with SMB share and also fine with Himediawrapper with local sharing and also SMB sharing as i said before.
Anyway now we have all the time this error message "Click OK when playback has ended" at the beginning of the movie and at the end also.

Can someone saw this way and can help evryone who upgrade to Kodi 15 Isengrad. Thing we have an issu to resolve that bad error.  Thanks a lot

It also pops up on mine just before the movie starts playing, the movies starts and its gone untill the movie ends.   Whats the problem ?

woundedgoat

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2015, 08:43:52 PM »
Has anyone successfully shared external drives with SMB?

I can add files located on my computer, but as soon as I try to add files from an external drive I am prompted for a log in and  password.

My external drives are mounted if that helps.

Binnugsay

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2015, 09:05:03 PM »
Has anyone successfully shared external drives with SMB?

I can add files located on my computer, but as soon as I try to add files from an external drive I am prompted for a log in and  password.

My external drives are mounted if that helps.

You can have as located drive and have all of your video in SMB working with Himediawrapper if you use this way as explain in this link. Very easy and works fine.

http://www.android-mediaplayer.de/index.php/Thread/1897-Tool-Auto-Mount-Multimedia-shared-folder-without-root-HImedia-Q5-3D4k/

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024