FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z2000 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Dune HD Pro 4K II No Audio Detected For DTS HD Master & Dobly Atmos  (Read 4450 times)

yaksung

• View Profile
I just got my player one day ago and it connected to external amplifier , The HD audio setting set to : Bit stream and Htz set: Auto. When I playing dobly digital files , my amplifier able detected audio . But when playing DTS HD Master or Dolby Atmos it is only got the picture without sound . Can the guru in this forum advise how to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dune HD Pro 4K II No Audio Detected For DTS HD Master & Dobly Atmos
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 10:01:01 PM »
How is the player connected to the amplifier?, and what model amplifier?

yaksung

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 12:22:46 AM »
I am connected Dune HD 4K Pro II HDMI output to my Yamaha RX-A3070 amplifier via HDMI 2.0 cable straight into HMDI AV1 input port.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 10:28:29 AM »
You should get 7.1 audio with that AVR connected as it is and with the settings you describe on the Dune.

I'd be looking at the cable between Dune and AVR (if possible use the one supplied) and the file (try others).

yaksung

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 11:25:24 AM »
As per your advice already replaced with the Dune HD provided HDMI cable , but still didn't resolve the issue. Let see whether the rest of users facing the same issue , while awaiting Dune HD come out with the new firmware.Thank you.

yaksung

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 04:25:34 AM »
After the consultation with Dune HD Service Support, as been advised the passing through of the DTS HD Master and Dolby True HD audio formats is not supported out-of-the-box and  it is requires a 3-party software patch . The patch can be downloaded here: https://dune-club.info/upload/3party/tv175h.htm

bkwashby

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 04:42:18 AM »
I get TrueHD and DTS HD Master with the internal player on the Dune HD Pro vision 4K Solo but it doesn't work with SPMC or Kodi. Will this patch make it work with Kodi on the Pro Vision 4K Solo?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 11:31:34 AM »
I get TrueHD and DTS HD Master with the internal player on the Dune HD Pro vision 4K Solo but it doesn't work with SPMC or Kodi. Will this patch make it work with Kodi on the Pro Vision 4K Solo?

No. It is only for the internal player.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024