United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo UHD5000
Professional UHD 4K Dolby Vision Hi-Fi audio Home Theatre Media Player with ESS9068 DAC.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: kodi 16 Jarvis  (Read 6950 times)

Tommytiger

• View Profile
kodi 16 Jarvis
« on: February 28, 2016, 12:43:54 PM »
hi guys im new to all this i have a V3 box and was wondering if it is possible to put Kodi version 16 jarvis on it if so how can i do it please. My box had suffered a crash to recovery from my boy messing with it but with the help of this forum i managed to recover it and put on the latest update also from this forum. it has left me now with no working Kodi as i do not know where to go from here but would really like to have latest Kodi 16 jarvis on it if possible has most of the builds now are using this Thanks and regards Tom.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: kodi 16 Jarvis
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 02:13:29 PM »
hi guys im new to all this i have a V3 box and was wondering if it is possible to put Kodi version 16 jarvis on it if so how can i do it please. My box had suffered a crash to recovery from my boy messing with it but with the help of this forum i managed to recover it and put on the latest update also from this forum. it has left me now with no working Kodi as i do not know where to go from here but would really like to have latest Kodi 16 jarvis on it if possible has most of the builds now are using this Thanks and regards Tom.

If you bought the V3 from us then email us with your order details and we'll sort out any problems.

If you didn't buy the V3 from us then you'll have to contact either Venztech or the retailer you bought it from.

We're saying this because there are several earlier variations of V3 which are different and which any firmware or advice we give might not be relevant to.

Tommytiger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 10:37:55 AM »
H thanks for the reply i came across this site by looking for  help for a venz v3 box that had gone into recovery .Having used your  update Venz V3 - 5-JAN-2016 - Firmware Update i was able to restore my box  to work again and i thankyou for that . I was thinking that if this firmware fixed my box then you would think that your kodi 16 update would be compatable for it to. What is your opinion of this also if you have a update to kodi 16 Jarvis  i am willing to try this update of my own free will and would not hold you responceable in anyway if my box is damaged by it . Thanks and regards Tom

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 04:54:31 PM »
H thanks for the reply i came across this site by looking for  help for a venz v3 box that had gone into recovery .Having used your  update Venz V3 - 5-JAN-2016 - Firmware Update i was able to restore my box  to work again and i thankyou for that . I was thinking that if this firmware fixed my box then you would think that your kodi 16 update would be compatable for it to. What is your opinion of this also if you have a update to kodi 16 Jarvis  i am willing to try this update of my own free will and would not hold you responceable in anyway if my box is damaged by it . Thanks and regards Tom

We don't have an update to Kodi 16 for V3 yet. When it is available the update should happen automatically on your box.

advb69

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 08:38:21 AM »
Hi,

Any news on when (or if) a V3 update to Kodi 16 Jarvis is likely to be available?

Many thanks

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024