FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: European Union Orders Suspended 9-JAN  (Read 3573 times)

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
European Union Orders Suspended 9-JAN
« on: January 09, 2021, 07:47:52 AM »
We have learnt in the past few hours that DPD and Parcelforce (our main couriers for UK>EU orders) have suspended most/all of their European Union road courier services from the UK to the EU.

For this reason we are suspending taking further orders to the EU (and Northern Ireland) until further notice.

The suspension from DPD/Parcelforce is apparently due to the volume of packages sent with incorrect/omitted customs declarations after Brexit.

DPD/Parcelforce state that they will clear all packages currently in the system (including ours sent last week) but it will take longer than usual. We are confident that we have completed correct customs declarations for all the items we have sent (we are used to sending items outside the EU and completing the declarations) and that all the items we've sent will successfully get to their destinations.

All our orders sent to the EU were declared for customs as TARIC 8528719100 (https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds2/taric/measures.jsp?Taric=8528719100), which attracts EU duty at 0% from everywhere. So the only legitimate tax that might be collected is local VAT.

We apologise to this weeks' EU customers for the delay.

We hope and expect to resume taking orders from the EU sometime next week when the situation has stabilised.

Shipments to the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and US/Canada/Rest of World are not affected and will carry on as normal.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 11:37:42 AM by futeko.com »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: European Union Orders Suspended 9-JAN
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 11:38:20 AM »
OP updated to give information about the TARIC code used and that duty should be 0% in all circumstances.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 08:49:44 PM »
Some of the Parcelforce orders from last week have now left the UK.

DPD say Wednesday for things getting back to normal. Nothing official from Parcelforce as of yet.

I would hope middle this week for thing getting back to normal. Hopefully we'll re-open for EU orders ~ Tuesday 12-JAN.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 11:04:10 AM »
We are resuming taking EU orders today.

Please read the information on this page first: https://www.futeko.com/navpage/eu-shipping-after-brexit.php

Nico54

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 12:33:08 PM »
Friday February 19th I have received the Dune HD Pro Vision 4k Solo. Futekom had sent it to me on February 1. In my case, the order time for the Netherlands was 15 working days.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 02:54:15 PM »
Friday February 19th I have received the Dune HD Pro Vision 4k Solo. Futekom had sent it to me on February 1. In my case, the order time for the Netherlands was 15 working days.

For the Netherlands recently that's pretty good. For some reason Netherlands was a big problem for us in early Jan. In general delivery times to all countries are getting faster. We had an order delivered in Germany in 4 days last week, almost back to pre-Brexit speed.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024