United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z2000 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: HD900B Firmware  (Read 17010 times)

connect

• View Profile
HD900B Firmware
« on: December 09, 2016, 02:41:16 PM »
Hello,

Please could I have a link to the most up to date 900B firmware. I bought one of these a few years ago but it had a stutter which annoyed me so I put it away. Forgot I had it! Would like to see if the firmware has changed since I got it to fix this problem.

Thanks.

connect

• View Profile
Re: HD900B Firmware
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 02:49:53 PM »
Could it be this one?

link removed because it isn't.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 11:25:12 AM by futeko.com »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 02:54:08 PM »
That's for Chinese version of 900B. It will brick European 900B.

Final firmware for European 900B is:

Official: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w9c64wn475yb4v4/HD900_1.0.4.20.tar.gz

OllyP custom (some modifications - recommended): http://www.mediafire.com/file/8gt852gx74vngr4/hd900b.1.0.4.10_2012.07.17.op.zip

connect

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 05:13:34 PM »
Thanks very much for that! Do you know if when I download there is a user guide inside telling me how to do the firmware upgrade?

connect

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 09:25:36 AM »
I again! Does anyone know how to copy a file from a USB stick to the internal HDD? I've been through all the menu options but can't figure out how to do it.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 09:25:55 AM »
Here are the install instructions from our (not on the web any more) support page:

• Download the firmware archive. ONLY USE FIRMWARE INTENDED FOR YOUR PLAYER! Trying to install the wrong firmware can cause permanent damage.
  • Extract the 'install.img' file from the archive.
  • Copy 'install.img' to the root of a FAT32 formatted USB pen drive.
  • Turn the player off and disconnect the network and any attached storage devices from your player. Disconnect the internal hard drive if your player has one.
  • Insert the USB pen drive into any USB port on the player.
  • Your player has a small hole next to the power port marked 'RESET' or 'UPGRADE'. Using a sharp pointed object (a pen works well) carefully push into this hole until you feel the button at it's base click down. Very little pressure is needed and the button clicks down in a definite way.
  • With the RESET/UPGRADE button depressed and the pen drive inserted, turn the player on.
  • You should be taken to the upgrade screen where you'll see a progress bar. The update will take approx 5 minutes. DO NOT TURN THE PLAYER OFF
  • DURING THE UPGRADE! You can break the player permanently by interrupting the upgrade! Leave it to finish.
  • When the update has finished the player will reboot itself into the new firmware.

connect

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 06:00:38 PM »
Hi,

Thank you so much for the help. Just one more thing if you don't mind! I have performed the upgrade ok. Is there a way of copying files from a USB flash drive to the internal HDD?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 08:59:37 AM »
Hi,

Thank you so much for the help. Just one more thing if you don't mind! I have performed the upgrade ok. Is there a way of copying files from a USB flash drive to the internal HDD?

The user manual is here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/01pgdpa82245ab3/HD900_user_manual10.19.rar

Section 8.8 - File Copy and Delete.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024