United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z9X Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: SD card problem as internal memory. please help.  (Read 480 times)

eladios

• View Profile
SD card problem as internal memory. please help.
« on: October 20, 2023, 04:02:47 PM »
Hello partners.  I need help with the SD card.  I read the section to format the SD card as internal storage.  I bought a 32 GB class 10 SDHC card.  I formatted it on the computer.  then I deleted all the partitions and put it on the himedia q 10 pro... it comes out as not supported.  I clicked on it and chose to format it as internal.  but at 40% this message appears in the image I attached... and I can't get it to work internally.  If I format it as a laptop, it works fine.  but I want as an intern.  Thanks for your help.

eladios

• View Profile
Re: SD card problem as internal memory. please help.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 05:45:46 PM »
It's incredible, I have a €30 Android box for my daughter and I tried the SD card and in a moment I installed it as internal memory.  and in hymedia of €200 there is no way.

eladios

• View Profile
Re: SD card problem as internal memory. please help.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 06:41:46 PM »
Hello colleagues, I have been able to solve the problem.  In the end I connected the card to the computer and deleted the partitions.  create a new FAT32 partition and insert it into the himedia.  It does not allow formatting as internal memory, it gives an error.  but I chose the SD card as the default storage and himedia restarted.  after reboot everything is working fine.  That does mean to echo reset the apps and Kodi is already inside the new SD.  You can see it in applications application storage.  Now it's time to restore a copy of Kodi and everything is perfect with plenty of storage.  I hope this helps more people.  all the best.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024