FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Eversolo DMP-A6 + BTR-12
Digital Audio Streamer with ESS DAC.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: All Subtitle formats and bugs testing  (Read 1312 times)

Mount81

• View Profile
All Subtitle formats and bugs testing
« on: December 26, 2018, 05:34:40 PM »
Hello!

I have made another, extended (v2.0) subtitle bug test-pack (mostly for testing with the latest OFW 2.1.0), can be downloaded from here: http://www.filedropper.com/allsubtitletestv20

What can be tested (tests in order in the subtitles):

1. Are all lines displayed (and for enough time) and not skipped, in the case when they are very closely timed to each other.

2. Are lines displayed with correct timing, and is the "freeze till next line" bug fixed in the case of embedded subs?

3. Are the italic subtitles displayed correctly or is the bug, when they're showed between the <i></i> characters still present? And are the CAPITAL characters displayed correctly?

4. In the case of y j p g q characters, is there a "slip-under" between the space in the two subtitle lines?

And also relevant if: Are the .sup (PGS) and .ass (PGS), subtitles recognized, loaded and displayed with the correct character formatting?

Test 1. is the most important in the case of OFW 2.1.0. Please test also with the .txt and with the .ass subtitle, as it may work fine, despite that the .srt subtitle will produce line-skipping. (As reported before).

All questions are relevant for both the embedded and the external subtitles.

There are 4 embedded and 4 external subtitles for the test video included (.srt, .txt, .ass (PGS), sup (PGS). The video is prolonged so you have time to load up the next test subtitle and rewind the video after you have tested the current subtitle and restart the test with the next one. It won take much more than 15 minutes to test all of them in order.

It would be great if someone could test this, and report back the results, thank you!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 09:30:05 AM by Mount81 »

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024