United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z20 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Vidon XBMC with Demos UHD/HDR and Movies UHD/HDR.  (Read 4502 times)

OlivierQC

• View Profile
Vidon XBMC with Demos UHD/HDR and Movies UHD/HDR.
« on: March 24, 2017, 11:33:52 AM »
Hello All,

I have a gigabit network with a NAS, and my Egreat is connected to this network.

I tested Vidon Xbmc with UHD and UHD HDR demo and movies, i had no problem everything works correctly.

--------------------------

Bell Gigabit Fibe
Bell Hub 3000
Gigabit network
3x NAS seagate Personal Cloud
Egreat A10 with the last FW

Demos UHD/HDR 23.976/29.970, nothing to reports, everything is working properly and no buffering problem.

I have the following informations on my receiver (Onkyo 656) : 2160p23/29 YCBCR 4.4.4 10Bit, and my tv switch automatically in HDR mode if needed.

My parameters (Demos UHD/HDR23.976/29.970)

Demos UHD/HDR 59.940, nothing to reports, everything is working properly and no buffering problem.

I have the following informations on my receiver (Onkyo 656) : 2160p60 YCBCR 4.2.0 10Bit, and my tv switch automatically in HDR mode if needed.

My parameters (Demos UHD/HDR 59.940)

I watched severals movies UHD and UHD HDR (Gods of Egypt,John Wick,The martian, hacksaw ridge, Deadpool, etc...), nothing to reports, everything is working properly and no buffering problem.

I have the following informations on my receiver (Onkyo 656) : 2160p23 YcBcR 4.4.4 10Bit, and my tv switch automatically in HDR mode if needed.

My parameters (movies UHD/HDR)

No problem with Egreat A10  unlike Zidoo X9S with which I have a black screen issues, signal loss on TV, etc... and I have to reboot the zidoo X9S.

see you
OlivierQC
ZidooTutorials :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwz_OZWlielee6EoX_IFBgg

gesu

• View Profile
Re: Vidon XBMC with Demos UHD/HDR and Movies UHD/HDR.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 08:43:09 AM »
Hello All,

I have a gigabit network with a NAS, and my Egreat is connected to this network.

I tested Vidon Xbmc with UHD and UHD HDR demo and movies, i had no problem everything works correctly.

Bell Gigabit Fibe
Bell Hub 3000
Gigabit network
3x NAS seagate Personal Cloud
Egreat A10 with the last FW

Demos UHD/HDR 23.976/29.970, nothing to reports, everything is working properly and no buffering problem.

I have the following informations on my receiver (Onkyo 656) : 2160p23/29 YCBCR 4.4.4 10Bit, and my tv switch automatically in HDR mode if needed.

My parameters (Demos UHD/HDR23.976/29.970)

Demos UHD/HDR 59.940, nothing to reports, everything is working properly and no buffering problem.

I have the following informations on my receiver (Onkyo 656) : 2160p60 YCBCR 4.2.0 10Bit, and my tv switch automatically in HDR mode if needed.

My parameters (Demos UHD/HDR 59.940)

I watched severals movies UHD and UHD HDR (Gods of Egypt,John Wick,The martian, hacksaw ridge, Deadpool, etc...), nothing to reports, everything is working properly and no buffering problem.

I have the following informations on my receiver (Onkyo 656) : 2160p23 YcBcR 4.4.4 10Bit, and my tv switch automatically in HDR mode if needed.

My parameters (movies UHD/HDR)

No problem with Egreat A10  unlike Zidoo X9S with which I have a black screen issues, signal loss on TV, etc... and I have to reboot the zidoo X9S.

"Lucy" bug? HDR aspect ratio?

see you
OlivierQC

OlivierQC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 02:06:33 PM »
Hello gesu,

yes with the latest version  from UltraHDClub,  there is an issue with the aspect ratio (double black bar)

the problem does not exist with the zidoo X8/X9S

see you
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:11:23 PM by OlivierQC »
ZidooTutorials :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwz_OZWlielee6EoX_IFBgg

gesu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 02:58:17 PM »
Thank you!

oxanna

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 08:42:29 PM »
VIDON XBMC not read the first pirate 4k UHD rip full 1.1  now ready on torrent "The Smurfs 2 2013 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC Atmos 7.1-THRON", fortunately the internal egreat reader reads it well.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024