United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo UHD5000
Professional UHD 4K Dolby Vision Hi-Fi audio Home Theatre Media Player with ESS9068 DAC.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Mountpoint issue  (Read 571 times)

Zippi

• View Profile
Mountpoint issue
« on: November 23, 2023, 08:48:22 AM »
I installed PCRISTI CFW 2.1.4 some time ago on my Q10PRO
Everything worked fine with Kodi + Wrapper
I had created the shortcuts in Mediacenter and everything was OK.
Now I have added a CARTOONS folder, I created the shortcut but when I go to Kodi to see a cartoon it always tells me that it is not mounted.
I've never used ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar before so I'm wondering: how did the other movie folders work?
I tried to use ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar but now nothing works anymore!
I deleted the shortcuts and recreated them and then I relaunched ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar but it often gives me an error and if I try a second time it says OK but then in KODI it doesn't work the same.
Furthermore, now if I look for my Synology NAS inside the media center I can see it as well as before, I enter with the username and password and for example create the shortcut for the BluRay folder.
It works, reboot and when I try to re-enter the BluRay shortcut from the media center to see if I can still see all the files it tells me ERROR CONNECTION, while the other folders work!
I can't understand anything anymore!
Is there a way to uninstall ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar and go back to normal?
Even if I then have to understand why a new CARTOONS folder shared like the others doesn't work....
Please let me understand.
Thank you!

jasonwestover

• View Profile
Re: Mountpoint issue
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 08:43:23 AM »
I installed PCRISTI CFW 2.1.4 some time ago on my Q10PRO
Everything worked fine with Kodi + Wrapper
I had created the shortcuts in Mediacenter and everything was OK.
Now I have added a CARTOONS folder, I created the shortcut but when I go to Kodi to see a cartoon it always tells me that it is not mounted.
I've never used ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar before so I'm wondering: how did the other movie folders work?
I tried to use ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar but now nothing works anymore! minecraftle game is interesting
I deleted the shortcuts and recreated them and then I relaunched ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar but it often gives me an error and if I try a second time it says OK but then in KODI it doesn't work the same.
Furthermore, now if I look for my Synology NAS inside the media center I can see it as well as before, I enter with the username and password and for example create the shortcut for the BluRay folder.
It works, reboot and when I try to re-enter the BluRay shortcut from the media center to see if I can still see all the files it tells me ERROR CONNECTION, while the other folders work!
I can't understand anything anymore!
Is there a way to uninstall ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar and go back to normal?
Even if I then have to understand why a new CARTOONS folder shared like the others doesn't work....
Please let me understand.
Thank you!
I am having the same issue. Did you find the solution?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 11:18:05 PM by jasonwestover »

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024