FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z20 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Flashing green screen  (Read 3042 times)

Pjd813

• View Profile
Flashing green screen
« on: October 04, 2020, 04:24:00 AM »
I’m using an A400 and I keep getting green flashing screens during playback. The sound clicks off and on with each flash. I am using the native player but when I thought of trying KODI the screen started flashing green on the main KODI page before I did anything else. I can get through a movie and then once it starts happening it will continue for a few files. Does anyone have this issue?

stl

• View Profile
Re: Flashing green screen
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 04:59:54 AM »
Have you tried another HDMI cable and another HDMI imput?

Pjd813

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 05:59:50 PM »
I’ll try another HDMI input to the receiver. I can’t move the HDMI input on the TV. It’s hidden behind the behind a fixed bracket that I’m not going to fiddle with. A Blu-Ray player, a cable box are playing fine, and the previous box which was an A300 played perfectly through the HDMI input I’m using now for the A400. It will be another few days before I can do this and I’ll repost back.

Anybody out there with the same experience? A solution?
Thanks,
Pete D.

Pjd813

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 12:59:37 PM »
This is the third A400 that I have tried and the green screen issue with sound interruption just keeps happening. It happens pretty randomly. It happens with audio files that I play for music. The screen for the music player does the same green screen flash intermittently and the sound is also interrupted at the same time. It happens with all file types for both video and audio.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024