FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z9X Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q5/Q10 Pro Android Remote and Screen Mirroring - HiControl  (Read 161636 times)

yoda

• View Profile
Re: Q5/Q10 Pro Android Remote and Screen Mirroring - HiControl
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2018, 06:02:27 PM »
hi,
it works properly but slow on my old Lenovo A806 4.4.2 adnroid, and not works at all on my Huawei P9lite 2017 7.0 adnroid phone. Just black screen with the right buttons and the + down left button on. On both I installed the HiControlAndroidN.apk version. I hope it'll be fixed in the future update.
thx
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 06:04:06 PM by yoda »

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2018, 05:21:13 AM »
hi,
it works properly but slow on my old Lenovo A806 4.4.2 adnroid, and not works at all on my Huawei P9lite 2017 7.0 adnroid phone. Just black screen with the right buttons and the + down left button on. On both I installed the HiControlAndroidN.apk version. I hope it'll be fixed in the future update.
thx

Try this: Press + on screen and switch view.

yoda

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2018, 06:26:50 PM »
Try this: Press + on screen and switch view.

thx, it works but I have no picture of Q5pro on my phone

icerno78

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2018, 07:57:10 AM »
What do you mean with "Switch View"?

eccles

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2018, 07:42:51 PM »
About 6 months ago a request was made to move or delete the side menu on the hi-control app which gets in the way of some touch screen actions with Android apps. May I request the same please? Touch screen drag and drop to move it to another edge would be ideal. I am using the Android 7 version on Samsung tab 2 which works fine apart from that annoyance.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:44:45 PM by eccles »

icerno78

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2018, 09:27:59 PM »
Still dont have a working app for my Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite :-(

ArtMonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2018, 06:12:03 PM »
Hello, I have a HiMedia Q10 Pro. I have just found out about the HiControl app. Right now I am using a Rii mini i8 which drives me absolutely crazy, especially trying to scroll horizontally which does not work at all. Unfortuantely all of my devices are Apple and as I understand it, the HiControl app does not work with with Mac ios. So, I am looking for a cheap android device to be able to control my box. Can anyone recommend the best and hopefully cheapest android device to use for HiControl? I will only be using it for this one app.
Thank you.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2018, 09:55:25 AM »
Hello, I have a HiMedia Q10 Pro. I have just found out about the HiControl app. Right now I am using a Rii mini i8 which drives me absolutely crazy, especially trying to scroll horizontally which does not work at all. Unfortuantely all of my devices are Apple and as I understand it, the HiControl app does not work with with Mac ios. So, I am looking for a cheap android device to be able to control my box. Can anyone recommend the best and hopefully cheapest android device to use for HiControl? I will only be using it for this one app.
Thank you.

See the thread: http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=3649.0

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2018, 05:51:38 AM »
Anyone know any other good remote control app, that also has screen mirroring function from the Box (TV) to the phone/tablet?

I know HiControl does, but it has any annoying permanent button set on the left side of the screen that cannot be removed, and sometimes it overlaps some necessary application buttons and menus.

Have tried CetusPlay, but it does not have screen mirroring function.

bvliviu

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2023, 07:15:43 AM »
Nice App,works fine.However i have a question:is there a possibility to zoom in the screen?On my Samsung S8 phone the letters/numbers are too small and i cannot read them😊

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024