FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z2000 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q5/Q10 Pro Android Remote and Screen Mirroring - HiControl  (Read 162644 times)

Mount81

• View Profile
Re: HiControl
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2017, 07:02:51 PM »
Gosh, all we do here is digging, searching, geeking, installing 3rd party software and user/community made patches, while tinker and experimenting while trying to find the one possible working coincidental solution for basic and expected  features... ;D (Regarding also many other issues and bugs)...

I'm not trying to bring down this method (cause often these are the last straws we can hold on to), nor the users enthusiasm, but normally the solutions and fixes shouldn't be provided and figured out by us, rather than... Hmm... What's the manufacturer company's name once again?! ??? ;D

(Keep up the diggin'!  ;) )
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 07:11:22 PM by Mount81 »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2017, 08:37:54 PM »
Gosh, all we do here is digging, searching, geeking, installing 3rd party software and user/community made patches, while tinker and experimenting while trying to find the one possible working coincidental solution for basic and expected  features... ;D (Regarding also many other issues and bugs)...

I'm not trying to bring down this method (cause often these are the last straws we can hold on to), nor the users enthusiasm, but normally the solutions and fixes shouldn't be provided and figured out by us, rather than... Hmm... What's the manufacturer company's name once again?! ??? ;D

(Keep up the diggin'!  ;) )

Is that really relevant to this thread?

HiMedia have provided a beta version of their HiControl Android remote control app, compatible with Android 7 phones/tablets.

I don't understand how that is "provided and figured out by us" or is "3rd party software and user/community made" or "trying to find the one possible working coincidental solution"?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 08:41:47 PM by futeko.com »

Pickie

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2017, 09:03:07 PM »
Just tested the new beta. On my galaxy tab 2 and s7 it is still not working, claiming library issue.
Currently I am running custom 2.0.3 because of st process stopped issue.. .
= waiting and hoping for 2.0.4

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2017, 08:51:48 AM »
The new version of HiControl only works with OFFICIAL 2.0.3 or later.

Pepetops

• View Profile
Re: Q5/Q10 Pro Android Remote and Screen Mirroring - HiControl
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2017, 01:03:03 PM »
Hi I installed the new version with the new 2.0.4 and seems works fine but the lateral right bar bother any actions.
Could move this bar?

edver

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2017, 10:54:10 AM »
Hi
I've installed the 2.0.4 / Android 7 update and everything seems to be working fine.
With the Q10 came a small keyboard/touchpad,bud that works not for an inch !,I tried a cordless mouse but that was no solution,I have a cordless keyboard bud I didn't tried that yet..
 The Hicontrol software would that work on an smartphone with Android 4.4.2 ?
And the Hicontrol software goes on the Q10  ( is it showing i'm a newbie :)  ).
Is there other software that has to be installed on the smartphone ?
THX
Edd

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2017, 09:53:11 AM »
The Hicontrol software would that work on an smartphone with Android 4.4.2 ?
And the Hicontrol software goes on the Q10  ( is it showing i'm a newbie :)  ).
Is there other software that has to be installed on the smartphone ?
THX
Edd

I don't have an Android 4.4 phone to test, but it should work.

The onyl piece of software that needs installing is HiControl on the phone/tablet. Nothing needs to be installed on Q5/Q10 Pro.

Pickie

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2017, 07:46:49 PM »
Hello folks,
I can say that the Android 7 hicontrol works although there is still the same error message about the library issue.
Can we expect a release version of hicontrol in the future or will it stay beta?
Thanks,
Martin

Lex

• View Profile
Re: Q5/Q10 4K 3D Android Remote and Screen Mirroring - HiControl
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2017, 05:03:27 PM »
Hi, i have installed on my Galaxy Tab S 2017 Hicontrol Android 7. My Himedia Q10 4K 3D has the android-version 4.4.2 (3.0.3v2). Hicontrol recognizes the Himediaplayer and I can also establish a connection. Unfortunately, after a few seconds, the error message "Detected Problems with App native Libraries (please consult log for detail): libmirror 50_ini.so: text relocations" appears. Have no idea what is meant by this. Maybe one of you can help me? Thank you
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 05:23:35 PM by Lex »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Q5/Q10 4K 3D Android Remote and Screen Mirroring - HiControl
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2017, 09:00:18 AM »
Hi, i have installed on my Galaxy Tab S 2017 Hicontrol Android 7. My Himedia Q10 4K 3D has the android-version 4.4.2 (3.0.3v2). Hicontrol recognizes the Himediaplayer and I can also establish a connection. Unfortunately, after a few seconds, the error message "Detected Problems with App native Libraries (please consult log for detail): libmirror 50_ini.so: text relocations" appears. Have no idea what is meant by this. Maybe one of you can help me? Thank you

This version of HiControl is only for Q5/Q10 Pro, not the previous generation 4K3D.

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:45 PM »
I have tried the HiControl app and I have faced that very annoying issue, that it always brings up (while operating with the pointer) the Android navigation bar at the bottom of the screen. I have tried every gesture i could figure, but was unable to make it disappear. How to can I solve this, with only the HiControl app itself? I now I can remove it with while dragging it with a physical mouse, but that would be really inconvenient, and useless in this case. Is there a gesture for it?

The "make it disable permanently" patch from the FAQ states, that is for fw 2.0.4 only, but i run the 2.0.6 fw version.

So, how can this be solved?

Thank you for the replies!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:44:20 PM by Mount81 »

pcristi

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2018, 11:54:20 AM »
@Mount81
"make it disable permanently" patch for Android navigation bar can apply to OFW v2.0.4/2.0.5/2.0.6.
Don't forgot to backup sensitive data for case of something go wrong and will need reinstall FW.

kababoom

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2018, 01:02:14 PM »
Does the app still work i tried installing HiControl for andriod 7 but it cannot detect my Q10pro running the latest firmware 2.0.7 FUTEKO. HMD-2.0.7 2018-01-12

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2018, 03:27:56 PM »
Does the app still work i tried installing HiControl for andriod 7 but it cannot detect my Q10pro running the latest firmware 2.0.7 FUTEKO. HMD-2.0.7 2018-01-12

Yes. You need the V200 version of HiControl. See opening post.

icerno78

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2018, 02:58:46 PM »
Just bought a new Tablet. A Huawai MediaPad M3 Lite and installed the apk-file from first post (AndroidN-Version).
The App runs and can connect to my q5 Pro. But i dont get any Picture. Sound is playing but only a black Screen.
Any help?

By the Way, just tried it on my Samsung S5 Mini. Same behaviour ...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 03:00:47 PM by icerno78 »

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024