FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Kodi 15.2 (Final) for Rockchip 3368  (Read 53711 times)

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Kodi 15.2 (Final) for Rockchip 3368
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2015, 07:34:42 PM »
hdmediaplayer + others, do you see problems with this file?: http://distribution.bbb3d.renderfarming.net/video/mp4/bbb_sunflower_2160p_30fps_normal.mp4

How about any of the others here: http://bbb3d.renderfarming.net/download.html

Can you point me to any specific freely available demo files that show drifting audio sync and/or subtitle sync?

Kilroy

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2015, 02:52:43 AM »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2015, 09:56:26 AM »

I asked about that file because the poster 'James' stated in the 1.0.7 thread that the specific file had "Result: huge lag, audio&video out of sync :(", which I do not at all with testing.

When you say I should "Rip a real bluray to mkv and iso" this is pretty useless for testing / problem solving. There are many ways to rip video.

We need specfic samples where you are getting these problems so the problems can be investigated and resolved.

Kilroy

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2015, 10:57:56 AM »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2015, 02:58:01 PM »
I tested a specific file for the forum poster 'James'. If you can send us links to specific files we can test them too.

I know how many we've sold and the overall feedback and return rate. Feedback in general has been good and returns (except weirdly for returns from Germany - I think subtitle problems are a large part of the negativity) have been normal.

There's nothing we can do beyond passing on reported problems to Himedia, which we are doing. We await the next firmware, I'm sure it will be an improvement. I hope enough of one to satisfy you.

I'm not going to have another week of circular conversation like last week, so I'm locking this thread and will delete/lock other threads that aren't about a specific issue (with samples we can test) or other support questions.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT ∙ COMPARE AUDIO STREAMERS
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024