EUROPEAN UNION
TAX/DELIVERY INFO
FAST DELIVERY EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX    FORUM    CONTACT
Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo
Dune ecosystem Ultra-HD 4K HDR Media Player. Dolby Vision, HDR10+. 3.5” HDD bay. 2xHDMI.
  INCLUDES 2 DAY DELIVERY

Author Topic: Himedia Q10 Pro resetting itself  (Read 511 times)

wilwong1971

• View Profile
Himedia Q10 Pro resetting itself
« on: February 15, 2020, 06:10:34 PM »
Hi

Has this happened to anyone recently?

All of a sudden, Q10 Pro stops responding to mapped sambe drives from my PC, go to the player, things seems normal but I reboot it to hopefully get SAMBA access, Media boots up with no Kodi / Mediaplayer apps (where there should be a Kodi icon on the home screen, it has a pic of the green android.

I rebuild with custom firmware, update everything and a few days later this happened again, will rebuild again but worried it will happen again?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Himedia Q10 Pro resetting itself
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 09:18:50 AM »
Normal firmware installs on Q10 Pro don't re-format the internal storage. I suspect your problem and solution are similar to this thread: https://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=2798.msg22481#msg22481

So install FW 2.0.1 and update from there to latest firmware. 2.0.1 will re-partition and format the internal flash. You need to install 2.0.1 then 2.0.3 then 2.0.4 then 2.1.4 (or whichever recent FW you want).

DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
Price in £GBP with conversion by Paypal (more info). UK+EU delivery includes VAT at 20% (more info). Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2021