FREE+FAST WORLD DELIVERY
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX  :  FORUM  :  CONTACT
Zidoo Z1000
Professional 4K HDR media box with 3.5” internal HDD bay, auto resolution + framerate switching, UHD/BD menus, Hi-Fi audio and Zidoo media interface.  £349.99  €400  $449

Author Topic: Youtube problem  (Read 805 times)

roxouno

• View Profile
Youtube problem
« on: November 21, 2019, 09:11:20 PM »
It turns out that today it occurred to me to enter Yotube from Himedia and I get a notification that there is an update and if I want to update, I say yes but it does not install it because it indicates that my himedia is not compatible with the new version of YouTube . I don't know what version I have.

The case is that it does not give option to continue using the version that is installed.

I haven't used YouTube for a while. Anyone know if this can be solved or we have to forget about youtube.

Thank you very much.

Mount81

• View Profile
Re: Youtube problem
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 06:08:26 AM »
Google have rough up with their YT app for Android media player users. The solution I know is to use Smart YT app instead, installs from downloaded apk, but it works decently, even with 4K res. As far as I know it also can auto update itself, but someone correct me if i'm wrong. The other app I know would be YouTube Vanced (didn't tried so far).

I would be also interested in other solutions/YT apps if anyone else have found some.   

stl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 09:04:25 AM »

roxouno

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 09:10:42 PM »
Thank you for the information.

Take note

DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
Price in £GBP with conversion by Paypal (more info). UK+EU delivery includes VAT at 20% (more info). Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2020