WE ARE CLOSED
27-MAY TO 10-JUN
FAST DELIVERY EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX     DELIVERY INFO    FORUM    CONTACT
Zidoo NEO S

Professional 4K Dolby Vision Hi-Fi audio Home Theatre Media Player with dual ESS DACs and 5" OLED display.
  INCLUSIVE OF EXPRESS 1-3 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: F1TV app live streaming stuttering with HDMI not with casting  (Read 202 times)

TomandJerry

• View Profile
I'm using the F1TV app on my HiMedia Q10 with the latest Pcristy firmware. I'm using a LG 4K Oled tv. LG doesn't support a F1TV app and I do not want to cast from my mobile or laptop.
The F1TV app streams with a resolution of 1080p 60hz. Whatever I try with the (even advanced) settings on the Q10, I'm not able to steam more then 640 without stuttering or getting a very low-res image. If I choose to cast the stream from the app on my Q10 to my ChromeCast in 1080P everything works great.
This is bizar, casting works better than using a HDMI connection.
Is there something I can do watch the streams 1080p via HMDI?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 04:51:52 PM by TomandJerry »

TomandJerry

• View Profile
Re: F1TV app live streaming stuttering with HDMI not with casting
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 11:17:34 AM »
I solved the issue by installing F1TV viewer app aka race-control-tv on my Q10. https://github.com/leonardoxh/race-control-tv
The app uses its own internal player and doesn't stutter when playing F1 livestreams through HMDI.

Another solution is to use the Chrome app and play the strams from FT1TV but then you need to switch the Chome app to desktop version, otherwise you will get the error that the browser is not supported.

DELIVERY    WARRANTY / RETURNS    PAYMENT    ABOUT
Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2022