FREE+FAST WORLD DELIVERY
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX  :  FORUM  :  CONTACT
Zidoo Z10 Pro
New generation Zidoo Media Player based on Realtek 1619DR chipset. 3.5" HDD bay. HDR10+, HDR, Dolby Vision VS10  £269.99  €309  $363

Author Topic: [PATCH] Persistent mountpoints for SAMBA / NFS Shares  (Read 80758 times)

bierwiesel

• View Profile
Re: [PATCH] Persistent mountpoints for SAMBA / NFS Shares
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2017, 05:58:19 AM »
Originally, I did not want to configure anything extra. Then I have seen that it is only the few steps to set the mx as default and then set the mnt points. So I wanted to deal with the 4k ratio problem.

Now is not synonymous again and must do something else. I can not look through anymore. I have Android 7 and Kodi 17 and would like to finally see 4k movies.

Sevaus

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2018, 08:13:48 AM »
I'm having problems with NFS access.
I have created shortcuts and I have made them permanent with the procedure used in this post.
I can access through the shortcuts to the NAS and I can see the videos stored there.
The problem starts when I enter KODI and I want to add the files and select NFS, I get connection error and I can not access the NAS.
Then I go to the media player and go to the shortcuts and I can not see any file, I get connection error to the server.
What could be happening? Any ideas?

looun

• View Profile
    • himedia Pro Blog
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2018, 09:05:34 AM »
  • this script/tool mount NFS in this path /mnt/nfsShare/(server name) _ ( path )
  • Use SMB/SAMBA is better for streaming file , NFS is good for file operation like virtal OS

gio82pac

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2020, 02:35:13 PM »
Hello,

I have just install the official FW 2.1.4 but the ShortCut_Mount_v1.5.rar (version 1.5) doesn't work and it is not possible to play kodi with the external player.
Could you suggest how to solve?

DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
Price in £GBP with conversion by Paypal (more info). UK+EU delivery includes VAT at 20% (more info). Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2020