United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z2000 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: New features request  (Read 62071 times)

Sonictails85

• View Profile
Re: New features request
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2017, 10:30:02 PM »
how about you guys add adaptive storage.  16gb of storage can only do so much, and with  the HDD feature or a SD, i think the adaptive storage would be a great idea.  These apps are getting bigger and bigger (especially games). 

JayceOoi

• View Profile
    • JayceOoi.com
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2017, 04:14:58 AM »
how about you guys add adaptive storage.  16gb of storage can only do so much, and with  the HDD feature or a SD, i think the adaptive storage would be a great idea.  These apps are getting bigger and bigger (especially games).
It is there already - http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=1473.0  :)

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2017, 07:40:38 AM »
Hello!

1. After many months and fws past, I would like to remind you to a feature that was requested by many users and I guess reported as well to Himedia, but since there's still no sight of change, I would (have to) repeat again: Please remind Himedia to implement (at long last) a screensaver and/or dimmer option in HiPlayer (and for the Launcher as well). It would be a very mayor feature and a very basic expectation, the lack of this option is almost can be considered as a bug.

2. Reported some time ago, and also have been acknowledged by Futeko, that the 1.0.9 fw has returned the "constant gamma changing" bug in Imprex in HiPlayer, fixing this is also a key anticipation.

3. And secondary I would also reminder to my previously posted request regarding the subtitle character options: http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=997.msg8560#msg8560 ->Points 1 and 2 would be the most anticipated. To make point 2 more distinct: I mean, that it would be nice if the characters would have an option to make them look like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmsr97yf4i3jt5r/Subtitle.JPG?dl=0.

4. And finally another bug fix request, also known, and probably reported to HM as well, but would be nice to have the launcher background options back (to work properly) in the upcoming firmwares.

I mean all of the above, for to be implemented both in the Android 5+ and the 7+ line of firmwares.

So these are all just for reminder, to emphasize their importance and to suggest to Futeko to do the same towards Himedia. With these fixed (and hopefully no other newer bugs introduced) in the next firmwares I would finally say, that I'm satisfied and have a "near-perfect media player"...

Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 02:25:39 PM by Mount81 »

maelor

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2017, 11:50:36 AM »

3. And finally another bug fix request, also known, and probably reported to HM as well, but would be nice to have the launcher background options back (to work properly) in the upcoming firmwares.

Yes, I'll vote for that also!
Zidoo Z1000 Pro | Firmware 6.3.40_G | Zidoo V9 AirMouse Remote | WD Red 8Tb HDD

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2017, 11:07:10 AM »
Hello!

(Confused a bit to rather write to the bug report topic, but this topic seams more "progressive".)

My current bugfix/feature request would be: The HiPlayer sometimes (actually very often) detects the Hungarian external subtitles encoding false (or fails to detect properly) on the "Auto" setting. That causes inappropriate/unreadable characters/letters with the accentuated Hungarian letters. So it sometimes needs to and takes a while to browse through the possibilities in the Encoding settings in the menu to find and set the proper encoding type manually.  It varies between "Universal", "Eastern European", "Middle European" and "Western European" to hit the right encoding for different, but both Hungarian subtitles.

Can we wait a fix for this one?!

Thanks!

mickpayton

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2017, 03:46:05 PM »
Feature request :

Could we have some prettier icons on the home screen, the large blue box with Kodi in it is pretty boring when compared to eg Abox III.

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2017, 12:35:41 PM »
Ok, so would like to warm up this Thread with some request for basic video playback support, that lack the Q10 and Q5 Pro from the beginning.

Support for: 1080i (Scan type: interlaced or MBAFF) videos. These are usually 25fps or 29.97fps sources, that need also proper auto switching to either 50Hz or 59.94Hz. Along with proper deinterlacing. -> Which the HiMediaPlayer seemingly does not support at all.

There are many video sources out there with these interlaced type encoding, so it can be moderately accounted as a basic playback feature request. 

Please report it to HiMedia, thank you!

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024