United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: What's happen to the remote  (Read 3957 times)

m0v1em4n

• View Profile
What's happen to the remote
« on: February 08, 2019, 01:12:44 PM »
Hi Guy,
Updated to firmware 2.1.40 and noticed the remote didn't seem to be has responsive and had to be pointed directly at the Zidoo,  tried  new batteries but it was the same and  on checking the remote connection for some reason it's saying not connected, I have follow instruction to try and reconnect but still the same anyone throw any light on this

m0v1em4n

• View Profile
Re: What's happen to the remote
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 07:51:32 AM »
Anyone else got the same issues with firmware 2.1.40??

On a side note also since the update one of the buttons on the remote now opens my electric curtains and these are inferred , put this together does this mean that the remote is using inferred and not bluetooth?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 10:10:24 AM »
Anyone else got the same issues with firmware 2.1.40??

On a side note also since the update one of the buttons on the remote now opens my electric curtains and these are inferred , put this together does this mean that the remote is using inferred and not bluetooth?

I've not seen this myself.

Re the curtains, yes it sounds like the remote is using IR. Try re-pairing it with the X20.

m0v1em4n

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 09:16:12 PM »
Hi

Tried that before posting here,  the remote is flashing has it should do (re instructions) but the results are the same, also if I go into the Android setting the bluetooth is saying disconnected  even though the slider is set to on

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 10:24:10 AM »
You'll need to put the Zidoo remote in mouse mode ( button labelled MOUSE third row from bottom on remote) or use a USB pointing device.

Go Settings - Network - Bluetooth. Select the cog icon next to 'remote-V8'. Select 'FORGET'.

Reboot the box (not strictly necessary but best).

When the box boots back up point the remote at X20, and hold page down and menu keys on remote for 5 seconds until blue LED on remote flashes. You should get a message on TV screen saying that remote is pairing.

m0v1em4n

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 07:40:10 AM »
Thanks will try later and report back

m0v1em4n

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 08:20:29 AM »
Update

Repairing  the remote didn't seem to work with the remote held at the distance specified, but when a sat back a few feet all went well and the remote is now working has it should

Thanks for the help

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024