United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z20 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Is it possible to transfer files from USB Mem Stick to Internal HDD in A11  (Read 3454 times)

MCube74

• View Profile
Hi!

I recently got the Egreat A11 so I am very new to this media player.  I apologize if this has been answered before.

I have already setup my A11 and all went well with the hard disk setup etc.  I did have some sound stuttering issue but after disabling wifi, it got solved but then later my settings were not getting saved so ever time I switch off and on the A11 the settings would revert back to what they were before. 
I solved that too but flashing the 1.2.9.0 firmware yesterday.   So I am happy with everything now.

So I have a question since my A11 is ready to be used normally.

How do I transfer the movie files from my computer to the internal hard disk in A11?    I am thinking of using my Sandisk Extreme Pro 256GB USB Stick to transfer the files to the internal hdd in A11.   

Is it possible to do that?  Or do I have to remove the hard disk from A11 and connect  it to my computer and transfer the files from there? 

If USB Stick can be used to transfer the files, which app or program do I use?  Any guidelines on this please will be very helpful for me.

Thanks.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The integrated Egreat media can be used to copy files. You could also install any Android file manager (ES File Explorer etc), but I think it would be overkill for simply transferring files once to an installed HDD.

From the main menu go All Files - USB stick (USB icon with drive label as title).

Then, for one file, navigate to it using remote and press menu button. Select Copy.

Press back to go back to the connected devices menu. Select the internal HDD (HDD icon with drive label as title). Navigate to the place you want to copy the file to. Press remote menu key and select Paste.

To copy multiple files the process is similar but choose 'Multi select' after pressing remote menu key.

MCube74

• View Profile
Thanks for the detailed reply.  Appreciate it.

How will be the transfer speed?  Will it be slower than transferring files when HD is connected to the computer SATA or USB3?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It should be approximately the same.

MCube74

• View Profile
Thanks again.

I am assuming people are doing the same and it is reliable?

No need to use a USB to SATA connector for the compute to transfer the files ?

Nice Monkey

• Loves classic movies
    • View Profile
Just put Total Commander on it (free) and file operation will be a lot more user friendly.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024