United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: OFFICIAL Q5 PRO FIRMWARE. FUTEKO. HMD-2.0.5 2017-09-13  (Read 22230 times)

daksider

• View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Q5 PRO FIRMWARE. FUTEKO. HMD-2.0.5 2017-09-13
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 02:11:31 PM »
Hello everyone, I've found that videos always stop every day between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m.
This is very strange, if I change the time in the clock "+/- 1 hour, for example", the videos do not stop in that period of time,
This also happens with my old Q5, I already had other boxes like zidoo,
this only happens in the Himedia boxes, any solution? please help
Do you watch your movies with subtitles?
Movies with subtitles, music videos without subtitles, between 12:00 and 01:00 pm I only watch music videos and is this period that videos stop instantly

stl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 02:39:34 PM »
Hello everyone, I've found that videos always stop every day between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m.
This is very strange, if I change the time in the clock "+/- 1 hour, for example", the videos do not stop in that period of time,
Movies with subtitles, music videos without subtitles, between 12:00 and 01:00 pm I only watch music videos and is this period that videos stop instantly

Where are the videos stored?
Install MX Player (free version) and test it in that period so you can isolate the problem

Mr Ed.

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 04:10:11 PM »
I think i've found a bug.

I updated from 2.03 to 2.04 and then to 2.05 just like Fuketo applied, and now i can't acces the main folder anymore. I can see the folders but they shown empty and i get the message 'sdcard missing' Although i have a sdcard mounted it's not formatted als internal drive or whatsoever, so the error message must come from the internal storage. I wanted to restore a previous Kodi version from my USB drive because de Kodi 17.0 is still not allowing audio pass-through  and 16.1 works. In FW 2.03 this was no problem., but now i get empty folders and with some apps even the message 'access denied'. It is similar with rooted or non rooted devices. I tried Astro File manager, Total Commander and File Manager Pro.
Any help is appreciated

daksider

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 01:01:05 PM »

Install MX Player (free version) and test it in that period so you can isolate the problem
thanks stl, I did as you said and it seems that the problem has been solved, thanks again

daksider

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 01:23:44 PM »
I have 2 hard disks connected to the box, sometimes when I turn on the box, the hard disks are not available, I need to restart the box, sometimes more than once, some help? Please

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 01:59:11 PM »
I have 2 hard disks connected to the box, sometimes when I turn on the box, the hard disks are not available, I need to restart the box, sometimes more than once, some help? Please

Some HDDs require a lot of power, more than can be delivered by the USB ports when several are in use simultaneously.

The solution is a powered USB hub or powered HDDs.

daksider

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 03:35:11 PM »

Some HDDs require a lot of power, more than can be delivered by the USB ports when several are in use simultaneously.

The solution is a powered USB hub or powered HDDs.
thanks.

Mount81

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2017, 05:39:10 PM »

Are you sure its not  just the "HDD Label" issue?!: http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=1421.0

daksider

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2017, 07:19:05 PM »

Are you sure its not  just the "HDD Label" issue?!: http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=1421.0
i think the problem is solved, thanks

KathyP

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2017, 11:17:20 PM »
Still no fixes for the 2 subtitle issues on some files:

1) displaying </i> at the end of subtitled italics (and not even putting them in italics either)

2) sometimes doesn't clear the last line of subs until the next is spoken, leaving it on screen indefinitely if no dialogue for a while.

Both issues very distracting/annoying, both have been reported numerous times for previous firmwares.

And this is not a badly encoded movie issue either - all play perfectly on other software or hardware players.

daksider

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2017, 12:14:45 PM »

thanks stl, I did as you said and it seems that the problem has been solved, thanks again
hi, the problem is back, this process only worked for a few days, I already tested the MXPlayer again but it does not work anymore.

stl

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2017, 07:24:30 AM »
hi, the problem is back, this process only worked for a few days, I already tested the MXPlayer again but it does not work anymore.

daksider

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2017, 10:39:16 AM »

Hi, the videos are stored on several HDDs

stl

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2017, 12:31:35 PM »

I would suggest that you reinstall the firmware using the restore button method  and test it before installing anything else. If it continues to happen contact himedia directly, I think your problem is very unusual.

daksider

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2017, 01:11:48 PM »

I would suggest that you reinstall the firmware using the restore button method  and test it before installing anything else. If it continues to happen contact himedia directly, I think your problem is very unusual.
thanks stl, but I think the problem is in the himedia player because this also happens in my old Q5

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024