United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: HIMEDIA Q5 / Q10 does'nt read the 'First UHD 4k Full 1.1 real copy of disc .  (Read 6735 times)

oxanna

HIMEDIA Q5 / Q10 DOES not read the 'First  real copy of Ultra HD 4k  Full bluray ' with menu'.
A few hours ago Is THE FIRST TIME THAT THE AACS2 AND HDCP 2.2 PROTECTION IS BYPASSED  of the movie ". The Smurfs 2 (2013) 2160p UHD Blu-ray  Atmos 7.1-THRONE "

this is the information of movie:

First Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc
The Smurfs 2 2013 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC Atmos 7.1-THRONE

Technical Specs
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
UHD-66 Dual-Layer Disc
TYPE: ISO/ bdmv
Video Resolution/Codec
2160p HEVC

Aspect Ratio(s)
1.85:1

Audio Formats
English Dolby Atmos
English Dolby TrueHD 7.1
French DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
English Dolby Digital 5.1 (Descriptive)
Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
French Dolby Digital 2.0 (Descriptive)

THIS IS THE PERFECT COPY OF UHD 4K MOVIE , the first and the only copy of the web. this not a 4k upscaling or 4k capture as the Like the many movies on the web that are just fake 4k.
But I tried to read it with himedia Q5 and did not read it   with the reader of himedia  both not with the kodi reader.
Please  himedia team kindly work on this new and only  copy of real uhd 4k  full 1.1, Because egreat team have already solved the problem
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 06:08:44 PM by oxanna »

q10pro256

• View Profile
One piece of advice: Be careful on how you craft your  question if you hope for a useful answer.

Rule #1 Never imply something illegal up front :-)

nick81

• View Profile
Please someone pinch me. Did he actually mention in the SUBJECT of his topic that he needs help reading a pirated UHD movie?

tmihai20

• Smart devices enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • My blog (mostly Romanian)
I came here for the same reason. This thread will probably be deleted.
Riddle me this, riddle me that
Who is afraid of the big, black bat?
TV: Sony Bravia  KD-55XG8505 (4K, HDR - Dolby Vision)
TV: 42LA641S (42 inches, 3D, fullHD)
Player: Q10 Pro with HMD-2.0.0 2016-11-17.181855

mihailuican

• View Profile
I downloaded your version of The Smurfs 2 (the EXACT version you mentioned)
It plays impecably on my Q10 Pro, custom firmware from pcristi, version 2.0.3 repacked from may.
I repeat, beautifully played, 2160p, HDR, I dunno about Atmos since I listen to stereo speakers.
But it opens and plays flawlessly.
So, I suggest this firmware... http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jcsl6m651f8dd9/update_Q10Pro_%28update%26themed%26Kodi17.2RC1shitty%29_HMD-2.0.3_2017-04-12.095905.zip
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 12:42:22 PM by mihailuican »

magicoolje

• View Profile
Please cut the bullshit.... I have never seen a pirated movie.....especially Romanian people. Everybody buys Himedia only for movie trailers:))) Sfintilor care sunteti :))) Chiar m-ati facut sa rad!!!

oxanna

One piece of advice: Be careful on how you craft your  question if you hope for a useful answer.

Rule #1 Never imply something illegal up front :-)
Do you think this revolution does not interest the himedia team ??? Do you think a reader who reads upscaling or capturing 4k until now is not interested in real 4k ?????

oxanna

Please someone pinch me. Did he actually mention in the SUBJECT of his topic that he needs help reading a pirated UHD movie?
It is not a pirate movie anyhow. This is the first and only real movie of a real UHD 4k disk copy. Not upscaling or not capture 4k.

oxanna

I came here for the same reason. This thread will probably be deleted.
Why do you think it's not the interest of the futeko / himedia team ?? Then what do you know about all the fake 4k on the web, made upscaling or capture ???

oxanna

I NEVER watch pirated movies.
The Smurfs 2 (the EXACT version you mentioned, ;-) ) plays impecably on my Q10 Pro, custom firmware from pcristi, version 2.0.3 repacked from may.
I repeat, beautifully played, 2160p, HDR, I dunno about Atmos since I listen to stereo speakers.
So, I suggest this firmware... http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jcsl6m651f8dd9/update_Q10Pro_%28update%26themed%26Kodi17.2RC1shitty%29_HMD-2.0.3_2017-04-12.095905.zip
You do not know what you are saying. You did not buy himedia q10 to read all the movies downloaded from the web in 4k mkv ????? They are all pirated movies or upscaling or 4k capture. If you wanted to read only original disc 4k you could buy a simple reader for 4k not himedia q10

oxanna

The Smurfs 2 (the EXACT version you mentioned, ;-) ) plays impecably on my Q10 Pro, custom firmware from pcristi, version 2.0.3 repacked from may.
You've read the 4k upscaling version of the movie which is a fake version. Instead what I say is the first copy of an original 4k real disk with menu. You are great to watch this  movie in the atmos  7.1 in stereo ......... let it go, but  I have a higher equipment than yours, read below. I also get the best firmware version of my q5 pro, which is android 5.1 and firmware 1.1.0 and it doesnt read the film.
?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 10:35:29 PM by oxanna »

hanspampel

• View Profile
It is not a pirate movie anyhow. This is the first and only real movie of a real UHD 4k disk copy. Not upscaling or not capture 4k.
These are pirated videos atm. ;)
I also get the best firmware version of my q5 pro, which is android 5.1 and firmware 1.1.0 and it doesnt read the film.
The HiMedia cant play files with full bd menu. Its W.I.P. Nobody knows when HiMedia release this. If you want play this video, search for the highest .m2ts file in BDMV/Stream/ and play only this file. Ive never tested but ive read it should probably work.

algernon2607

• View Profile
Hello

It's not a AACS2 hacked movie.It's a stolen 4Kuhd-bluray in a studio before encryption.
You still must wait a long time , a long long time for AACS2 hacking.

Al

mihailuican

• View Profile
You do not know what you are saying. You did not buy himedia q10 to read all the movies downloaded from the web in 4k mkv ????? They are all pirated movies or upscaling or 4k capture. If you wanted to read only original disc 4k you could buy a simple reader for 4k not himedia q10

IT WAS A JOKE, A METAPHORE. I EDITED THE POST AND DELETED THIS JOKE, FOR NOT ALL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND JOKES.
YOU GUYS SHOULD LEARN TO SMILE ONCE IN A WHILE. Even if English is not your native language.
Of course I downloaded and collected all (ALL) captured 4k/HDR movies so far. I have 12TB of 4k/HDR movies and TV Series.
SO I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING, it is just that I expressed it in a way that you just did not understand, my bad, appologies.
For the last time now this is my message to you - YOUR MOVIE PLAYS PERFECTLY ON MY PLAYER. Custom 2.0.3 F/W.  I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW.
This is my last attempt of helping you on this topic. Hope you understand this.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024