United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q10 PRO FIRMWARE. ANDROID 5.1. 1.1.0-FUTEKO-EN. HMD-1.1.0 2017-03-15.164418  (Read 50368 times)

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Q10 PRO FIRMWARE. 1.1.0-FUTEKO-EN. HMD-1.1.0 2017-03-15.164418

Internal build number: HMD-1.1.0 2017-03-15.164418

** THIS FIRMWARE IS FOR INTERNATIONAL/EUROPEAN Q10 PRO RUNNING ANDROID 5.1 ONLY!

** IF YOU HAVE A HIMEDIA Q10 PRO RUNNING ANDROID 7 FIRMWARE YOU MUST FIRST INSTALL THE DOWNGRADE FIRMWARE. SEE HERE FOR DETAILS: http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=1392.msg10920#msg10920

** DO NOT INSTALL ON CHINESE HARDWARE Q10 PRO OR OR PREVIOUS GENERATION Q10 4K3D

Installation Instructions

1. Extract update.zip from the download archive to the root of a USB pen drive. (the USB pen drive should contain a single file called 'update.zip').
2. Insert the USB pen drive into any USB port of Q10 Pro.
3. With Q10 Pro turned off, use a paper clip or pen to press and hold the the pinhole UPGRADE button on the back of Q10 Pro (next to the power port).
4. While keeping the UPGRADE button pressed, turn on the Q10 Pro.
5. Q10 Pro will show an Android droid logo and proceed to upgrade the firmware.
6. When you see the Android droid logo, you can release the restore button.
7. The box will auto-reboot when finished.
8. First boot will take 3-5 minutes. Wait for the Android home screen to be displayed.

Changelog

1. New feature POSTER supported
-Auto scanning videos in local storages/SAMBA/NFS and downloading relative posters supported;
-Video classification and sorting supported;
-Video searching supported;
-Separate disk browsing or all disks browsing supported;
-Scanning videos via video formats supported;
-Poster auto upgrading supported;
-Customized classification supported;
-Renaming or deleting Shortcut of SAMBA/NFS supported;
2. Interference to devices caused by HDMI CEC issue fixed
3. IOS 10.2 airplay malfunction issue solved;
4. Slow speed of copy function in SAMBA issue fixed;
5. Media center, Homepage, Music player, Application manager updated;

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/71yzd9b7bo22bim/Q10_PRO_FIRMWARE._1.1.0-FUTEKO-EN._HMD-1.1.0_2017-03-15.164418.zip
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 10:23:34 AM by futeko.com »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Q10 PRO FIRMWARE. ANDROID 5.1. 1.1.0-FUTEKO-EN
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 09:32:01 AM »
Instructions for the new poster based Media Center: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ql7xlr8v6jvhvx2/HD_Playback%28Poster%29_Instruction.docx

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 11:34:24 AM by futeko.com »

tlchuan

• View Profile
can use update in menu to update ?

domifer

• View Profile
Instructions for the new poster based Media Center: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ql7xlr8v6jvhvx2/HD_Playback%28Poster%29_Instruction.docx

I assume we will get these new features (poster etc.) in the Android 7.0 new firmware, right?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I assume we will get these new features (poster etc.) in the Android 7.0 new firmware, right?

Yes, should do.

Canice

• View Profile
Did this firmware update include hd audio passthrough in Kodi 17 own native player?
Everyone n I have been asking for it. I want audio passthrough in kodi 17 and it needs Audio track v24 or higher installed with Android 7 (Nougat).
A colleague of yours called . said it would be easy to add to the upcoming firmware.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Did this firmware update include hd audio passthrough in Kodi 17 own native player?

This is an Android 5.1 update. 7.1 channel HD-Audio passthrough with Android 5.1 and Kodi will never be possible. It needs Android 7.

An Android 7 update is coming around end March (delayed from this week - sorry). It should fix 7.1 HD-Audio in Kodi 17.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
can use update in menu to update ?

Not tested but probably.

I would always recommend a fresh install (restore button method).

newbi14

• View Profile

This is an Android 5.1 update. 7.1 channel HD-Audio passthrough with Android 5.1 and Kodi will never be possible. It needs Android 7.

An Android 7 update is coming around end March (delayed from this week - sorry). It should fix 7.1 HD-Audio in Kodi 17.

Sorry FUTEKO this isnt wright. I have full audioHD passtrough with Android 5.1.1  version 1.09, with KODI17 and KODI17 RC1.    Greatings

dorol

• View Profile
Subtitles with zero time gap not displaying problem is fixed?
Can someone confirm...

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry FUTEKO this isnt wright. I have full audioHD passtrough with Android 5.1.1  version 1.09, with KODI17 and KODI17 RC1.    Greatings

You must be using the wrapper to be getting 7.1 HD Audio.

Android 5.1 and Kodi 17 / 17.1 gives 5.1 audio passthrough max.

afss

• View Profile
After the upgrade to 1.1.10 (coming from 1.1.9), the box does not see my portable USB drive any longer...   I am missing some new step  ?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
After the upgrade to 1.1.10 (coming from 1.1.9), the box does not see my portable USB drive any longer...   I am missing some new step  ?

Did you install the correct firmware? i.e. not Q5 Pro firmware on Q10 Pro or vice versa?

afss

• View Profile

Did you install the correct firmware? i.e. not Q5 Pro firmware on Q10 Pro or vice versa?

I have the Q5 and installed the right version - maybe I can try a reinstall - sounds like nobody is having this problem then.

will report back later.

REgards.

Kirek50

• View Profile
WallPoster not suitable for use. Displays some weird posters, there is no real configuration available. Mistake!

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024