Latest firmware here: http://en.egreatworld.com/egreat-a5-firmware.htmlInstallation Instructions
1. Extract all files from downloaded firmware archive to a FAT32 formatted USB stick. There should be four files, 'bootarg.bin, 'fastboot.bin', 'recovery.img', 'update.zip'.
2. Insert the USB pen drive into the front left USB 2.0 port of A5.
3. With A5 Pro turned off, use a paper clip or pen to press and hold the the pinhole RST button on the back of A5 (next to the power port).
4. While keeping the RST button pressed, turn on theA5.
5. The A5 will show an Android droid logo and proceed to upgrade the firmware.
6. When you see the Android droid logo, you can release the restore button.
7. The box will auto-reboot when finished.
8. First boot can take 3-5 minutes. Wait for the Android home screen to be displayed.
There is a thread on the Egreat forum with more detailed firmware install instructions: http://en.egreatworld.com/comunity/index.php?threads/egreat-a5-the-instruction-to-force-to-recovery-the-firmware.385/