Future Entertainment Technology
• UK Stock. Free (UK) And Fast Royal Mail Delivery.
• 14 Day No Hassle UK Returns.
• 12 Month UK Warranty.
HiMedia Q5 4K3D
TOTAL FORMAT SUPPORT
£99.99 €127
WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL 29-DEC. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!
Home - Forum

THIS IS THE OLD (PRE JUNE 2013) FUTEKO FORUM.
THE NEW FORUM IS HERE

T01a Reseting - futeko.com Forum

T01a Reseting (Eken Tablets)

by grungernut, Saturday, June 02, 2012, 20:15 (933 days ago)

I have a T01a that keeps reseting itself,when it happens its as though I have done a factory reset, app updates and stuff are gone and date is back to 2010. Its done it 4 times in the last 2 days, does anybody know what might be wrong please and what I need to do?

T01a Reseting

by kpjuk, Saturday, June 02, 2012, 21:05 (933 days ago) @ grungernut

Hi

I would try and re-flash it first of all to see if that sorts it out, but it may be faulty. Have you spoken to whoever you bought it from ?

KPJUK

T01a Reseting

by grungernut, Sunday, June 03, 2012, 10:34 (933 days ago) @ kpjuk

Thanks for the reply, I flashed it last night as you advised with their latest fw,I'll see how it goes and contact them if it goes again.

T01a Reseting

by grungernut, Sunday, June 03, 2012, 17:11 (932 days ago) @ grungernut

Ok that didn't work its just done it again,I've sent them a mail to see what I need to do next.

T01a Reseting

by soulman, Sunday, July 29, 2012, 06:25 (877 days ago) @ grungernut

I nearly know what causes these issues. I'm researching more in to it. It's usually when busybox has been installed incorrectly that causes it. This leads me to believe that ANY adverse action on the /system/ folder will render the device in this constant resetting loop with nothing but a reflash solving it. If you mess with your system folder often, I recommend you invest in Titanium Backup Pro. It makes restoring settings and apps a damn side easier after such unpleasant incidents.

THIS IS THE OLD (PRE JUNE 2013) FUTEKO FORUM.
THE NEW FORUM IS HERE

Acceptance Mark Terms & Conditions of Purchase
All prices include VAT at 20%
© futeko.com 2013