Future Entertainment Technology
• UK Stock. Free (UK) And Fast Royal Mail Delivery.
• 14 Day No Hassle UK Returns.
• 12 Month UK Warranty.
HiMedia Q10 4K3D
3.5" HDD TOTAL FORMAT SUPPORT
£119.99 €153
Same day despatch on all orders placed before 3pm !
Home - Forum

THIS IS THE OLD (PRE JUNE 2013) FUTEKO FORUM.
THE NEW FORUM IS HERE

bt port number - futeko.com Forum

bt port number (HiMedia 900/910)

by fight4yu, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 21:05 (1075 days ago)
edited by fight4yu, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 21:10

Hi. Thanks Olly for the custom FW! I got BT running fine. Many thanks!
One thing I would like to know is the port number to get to the GUI. Right now, I need to be local on my network:

ip/unicgi

I like to do some port forwarding so I can start torrent when I am not at home. Can anyone tell me what port I should forward to so I can get to the BT page?

Another question I have is for ftp. Do I just type ftp ip, and I assume the login is root and no password?

One last time.. I am having trouble with internal HDD. I already turn the SLEEP OFF, but it is hit or miss (missing most of the time). It is a 1TB 3Gbps SEAGATE drive that I have been using and work. The other thing is if I just take it out and use the external SATA cable to connect, it works all the time. I would like to put that inside the case for better protection and look (although heat might be an issue...). Anyone also have this problem even with SLEEP=OFF?

bt port number

by OllyP ⌂ @, Aix-la-Chapelle, Allemagne, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 21:49 (1075 days ago) @ fight4yu

The BT Page is listening on Port 80 ;-)

--
Best Regards
OllyP

bt port number

by fight4yu, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 22:24 (1075 days ago) @ OllyP

Thanks OllyP!

Can that port be changed?

I had a NAS that host a web server and it is using 80 already. So, I would not be able to port forward to 900b BT page... So, can that page be changed to other port number?

Thanks!

bt port number

by OllyP ⌂ @, Aix-la-Chapelle, Allemagne, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 22:48 (1075 days ago) @ fight4yu

.. i think, that is possible - but i have to try this ( the webserver is also used for some internal functions )

--
Best Regards
OllyP

bt port number

by fight4yu, Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 04:41 (1069 days ago) @ OllyP

Thanks OllyP for the changes! I can now remote login to the BT server!!
To add some security now that I forward my port, how can I add the username/password to it? I try to click the "Account Management", but nothing comes up. How do I set up for user name and password appropriately?

bt port number

by fight4yu, Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 06:01 (1069 days ago) @ fight4yu

OK. my bad. Turn out I did not set the password protection in HiMedia. Once i set it, I can now use it.
However, my port forwarding is not working...
I setup DDNS on my router.. e.g. mysite.dyndns.org
In my router, I then setup port forward 888 to 192.168.1.17 (HiMedia IP)

Now, if I type 192.168.1.17:888 on my local network, it work.
However, if i type mysite.dyndns.org:888, it does not work.

How should I set it up?

I also setup port 80 to forward to my local NAS, and that works for both internal and external (i.e. typing mysite.dyndns.org:80 works).

Thanks.

Thomas

bt port number

by OllyP ⌂ @, Aix-la-Chapelle, Allemagne, Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 18:35 (1069 days ago) @ fight4yu

I don't know what's wrong with your forwarded Ports.
May be it's a problem with the Neighbour Web BT client.

But... something going on ;-)

[image]

the Transmission BT comes with the next release - it's working, but it needs "some care here and there" ;-)

--
Best Regards
OllyP

bt port number

by fight4yu, Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 21:11 (1069 days ago) @ OllyP

So excited! I like Transmission and I have the front-end remote to it for my NAS already so I can get to it easily. Can't wait!!
Please, if possible, make the port configurable too :)

THIS IS THE OLD (PRE JUNE 2013) FUTEKO FORUM.
THE NEW FORUM IS HERE

Acceptance Mark Terms & Conditions of Purchase
All prices include VAT at 20%
© futeko.com 2013