Future Entertainment Technology
• UK Stock. Free (UK) And Fast Royal Mail Delivery.
• 14 Day No Hassle UK Returns.
• 12 Month UK Warranty.
HiMedia Q5 4K3D
TOTAL FORMAT SUPPORT
£99.99 €127
Same day despatch on all orders placed before 3pm !
Home - Forum

THIS IS THE OLD (PRE JUNE 2013) FUTEKO FORUM.
THE NEW FORUM IS HERE

OllyP Yamj does not read Blu-ray structure - futeko.com Forum

OllyP Yamj does not read Blu-ray structure (HiMedia 900/910)

by SuperHD, Italy, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 16:24 (1074 days ago)
edited by SuperHD, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 16:30

@ OllyP
After grueling tests I can say with confidence that the structure of Yamj not read bluray, in fact as a last test I took a file 50201.m2ts added a new folder I renamed the file with the name of the movie and only at this point, and 'was taken Yamj in vision, so that sin 'does not recognize or advance subtitles of chapters.
I hope Ollyp is working (always in his spare time) to the resolution.
It would be a shame not to solve the problem as long as you can 'cause it would be great for moviejuebox HiMed 900.
Greetings.

OllyP Yamj does not read Blu-ray structure

by OllyP ⌂ @, Aix-la-Chapelle, Allemagne, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 17:42 (1074 days ago) @ SuperHD

Hi ..

it is NOT my YAMJ, YAMJ was developed by these nice People <link>

YAMJ is not made for Realtek 1185/1186 Players and it must be customized for this Players.
I integrated the YAMJ Jukebox in the Players GUI to run it. This Jukebox is based
on the 1073.rss Skin for YAMJ. Everything that dont work, must be fixed in the
HD900 Skin. But, there is one big Problem, nobody has the right "launch commands" (except Realtek or HiMedia) to start a film with the full functionality.

...and don't forget: I'm not working for Himedia, Realtek or Futeko - i spend my spare time for this ;-)

--
Best Regards
OllyP

by DiabloZoe, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 18:36 (1074 days ago) @ OllyP

I still have not got around to installing your custom FW. What are the problems with this? If ininstall will I be able to look at cover art and movie information? Then play which movie I select? I have mostly MKV files but a few bluray ISO's which are 3D

by OllyP ⌂ @, Aix-la-Chapelle, Allemagne, Thursday, January 12, 2012, 18:46 (1074 days ago) @ DiabloZoe

Hi,

you can play MKV and the most "single File Movies" with YAMJ but the most Buttons on the Remote dont work. This can be fixed in the YAMJ Settings if we find the command to start Movies with full functionality. If you only start and watch the movie, it works :-)

--
Best Regards
OllyP

THIS IS THE OLD (PRE JUNE 2013) FUTEKO FORUM.
THE NEW FORUM IS HERE

Acceptance Mark Terms & Conditions of Purchase
All prices include VAT at 20%
© futeko.com 2013